Senton 2023 arrma releases

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcfun2

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
Has anyone heard anything about the new 2023 releases???

Yup , they are cancelling the 3s Senton and bringing back the 6s !
I've got the 6s. Was thinking about buying something new not sure that I'd buy a new 6s senton but I guess we will see.

a bit disapointed with arrma releases. nobody really care about new bodies sure they cool.. but only a limited edition and they consider it as an official release so we see nothing for the next month.
what i would really like is arrma releasing the discontinued bodies again available for purshase because everyone with raiders, furys, old granites and the nero platform are all screwed up because they cannot get bodies.. at least raiders you can still get the clear shell...

since they got bough by horizonhobby arrma was never the same again. they stopped taking costumer feedback, sure they improved their designs but ditched the rcs that started it all for them and they keep discontinuing things people actually like... think a lot more like a big bussiness and less for their costumer. went from making a product for people to enjoy to products that makes the most money and screw the rest...
thats how it starts. new companies makes great stuff people like then they hit their peak then they start going down the hill because of poor bussiness decision and caring for the costumers. arrma i think they are now at their down slope

their pear was maybe around 2016-2019. traxxas slapped them down from their prime time but they managed to release some great stuff like the onroad rcs and exb and v4-5 trucks then nothing really that big other than an update to the 4s trucks and making an onroad 3s truck from the 3 s platform. the 8s for me was a big massive fail. tons of money put into it. they maybe expected to bring more money and attention than the nero did at the time but i don't think they succeeded

Last edited:
I heard they’re doing a 3s Fireteam, a 1/5 Fireteam and maybe an on road Fireteam. The on road one isn’t confirmed, but last I heard it’s probably gonna happen.
I would like something new that is accessible to majority of people in the hobby. Majority of people don't want a massive 8 truck that weights more than you and costs 1000$ majority of people don't want To buy an entry level rc. Majority of people want something completely new 6s powered around 500-700$. I don't mind an entry level truck but not a remixed 3s truck with the front diff removed and center axle for god sakes

I still want a 1/14 scale.
Damn...for a second I thought you said 1/4 scale. But a quarter scale F1 or twin motor GT car would be boss. But would I really want that car made by Arrma? Eh...

I would like something new that is accessible to majority of people in the hobby. Majority of people don't want a massive 8 truck that weights more than you and costs 1000$ majority of people don't want To buy an entry level rc. Majority of people want something completely new 6s powered around 500-700$. I don't mind an entry level truck but not a remixed 3s truck with the front diff removed and center axle for god sakes
I could go for a 1/5 scale buggy either 2wd or 4wd. It’s probably not too much of a stretch as it could share chassis and many components with the Outcast 8S. Just like the Typhon 6S and Outcast 6S do.

But it would eat away at DBXL sales so I’m not holding my breath.

I could go for a 1/5 scale buggy either 2wd or 4wd. It’s probably not too much of a stretch as it could share chassis and many components with the Outcast 8S. Just like the Typhon 6S and Outcast 6S do.

But it would eat away at DBXL sales so I’m not holding my breath.
Only a small % of people in the hobby or enjoy arrma are going to get a gigantic rc at 1000$ and costs a lot to fix and upgrade. Not saying there is no people but people like me like mid sized rcs when the 8s came out i was oh cool but never getting that rc in my life

I still want a 1/14 scale and not some plastic craptastic thing like their 1/10th scale models.
Me too as long as its a new platform and not a mega line but scaled down. Ik jason said he fury and raider were discontned because they costed almost as a brushless truck and im like with all respect i don't care. i admire innovation and new stuff and true diversity
I’ve said it before. I just want the front center dog bones to go into the cup straight. Not at that stupid angle. Otherwise I’ve been happy.
Thats going to ditch the whole design of the v1 and v2. The i worst i believe because long packs no longer fit the trays...

I heard they’re doing a 3s Fireteam, a 1/5 Fireteam and maybe an on road Fireteam. The on road one isn’t confirmed, but last I heard it’s probably gonna happen.
I heard something similar.. They are discontinuing everything but the Fireteam. In fact, they are expanding the hole Fireteam line, across all scales! Nothing but Fireteams, with extra guns too!! 😝

I heard something similar.. They are discontinuing everything but the Fireteam. In fact, they are expanding the hole Fireteam line, across all scales! Nothing but Fireteams, with extra guns too!! 😝
The fireteam is like the latifi if the 6s line if you get what i mean. Its a a failed kraton 6s make a kraton but longer with bigger wheels but keep the drivetrain the same GG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back