2028 1700kv beraing size

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't have the motor in yet figured since I was getting bearing for the car might as well get one for the motor
Yeah, get two though. You have one on either end. I dunno what the size is on those but I'm sure someone must have swapped bearings on a 2028 by now.

Yeah, get two though. You have one on either end. I dunno what the size is on those but I'm sure someone must have swapped bearings on a 2028 by now.
In that case get 4 so I can have sum for my outcast. It has 2028 1100kv didnt know if they would be the same size though that should help with the search thnx

In that case get 4 so I can have sum for my outcast. It has 2028 1100kv didnt know if they would be the same size though that should help with the search thnx
I don't know that for certain, but it's probably safe to assume that they are. I'd suspect that they used the same can for the 1700kv version. And, just to be sure, take measurement of both the front and rear bearings...just so there aren't any weird surprises that they used two different sized bearings for whatever reason.

I don't know that for certain, but it's probably safe to assume that they are. I'd suspect that they used the same can for the 1700kv version. And, just to be sure, take measurement of both the front and rear bearings...just so there aren't any weird surprises that they used two different sized bearings for whatever reason.
Yeah I just seen the 800kv came out with 2 different size bearings. You would think they would make that kinda info more accessible since its a perishable part. It should be here tomorrow so I can check then

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back