Kraton 2050kv firma motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ran it with a 12t and 14t maybe it was defective out of the factory and burned up. I have no words. I will still test it out at my hobbyshop
That would be unwise. That motor is toast and will potentially break the ESC that you connect.
Not even sure why you would do this, it's dead and won't come back. Even if for some miracle it works without a load it's a piece of junk and should never be used again.
Throw it away and move on, hopefully it didn't damage your ESC already.

That would be unwise. That motor is toast and will potentially break the ESC that you connect.
Not even sure why you would do this, it's dead and won't come back. Even if for some miracle it works without a load it's a piece of junk and should never be used again.
I didnt say i would run it. I just want to be sure at 100% before i buy a new one
I hope it didnt i have 2 escs now

Is the firma 2050kv motor better than the arrma 2050kv? Whats the black ring on the motor shaft? The blx 185 should be able to handle the power. I saw people do standing backflips with the 12t with the spektrum electronics

C49BB10C-5B93-4F0D-8401-938ADF184597.png

Black 'ring' on top of the shaft?
Holds a c-clip to prevent the pinion from flying off if it comes loose.
New with the safe-D pinions from Arrma. My c-clip flew off but probably goofed on the install, go figure :ROFLMAO:. Pinion stayed just fine .

Black 'ring' on top of the shaft?
Holds a c-clip to prevent the pinion from flying off if it comes loose.
New with the safe-D pinions from Arrma. My c-clip flew off but probably goofed on the install, go figure :ROFLMAO:. Pinion stayed just fine .
No i mean that black ring just above where the front bearing sits on.
Its not here in the picture from amainhobbies
72381326-49D1-409B-96CB-6BB185BB6FB4.jpeg

Im buying kraton shock towers to sell locally for 10$ i want to reduce my losses in all of this
I found it its "crush tube"
A23D2693-A491-4AC3-8899-FA041A1BE9C9.png

Hey thats pretty neat if the pinion backs off it wont destroy the adjutabable mount

Last edited:
Front diff is now LSD and still have cogging but maybe a bit less at that point its the esc who is not doing well or its my lipos who is unlikely

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back