208mph WORLDS FASTEST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon TLR
Hello

Today i did 162mph with my limitless.

My friend did 208mph with Jet Plane.

At one time i did believe i was fastest driver in world.

Next time. SHOW WHAT you have under the hood

TODAYS worlds fastest is 202mph CASTLE BULLET.

that 204mph shows nothing, just a random jet plane speed

we did believe my car run 208mph.

my friend fly this speed,
mine car did only 162mph

No worries.

REAL RECORD IS 202mph

that 204 without nothing under hood is just fake speed jet plane poop

?????
For a moment I had contemplated explaining it to you, but your last comment has finally cemented my perception that you're just irrational and as useful as a fork in a universe made of soup on this topic. There is a reason that you are not the lone arbiter of speed records. Your approval is not required. This list trumps your opinion.
1656982721929.png

Last edited:
At one time i did believe i was fastest driver in world.
This...this really hits the nail on the head and drives the point home. This is the difference between perception and reality.

I believe he’s saying that james’ car didn’t go 204mph, he had a remote control jet fly by at 204mph and then hover within range of his cell phone’s to get the 2 Gnss gps‘ to stop and read the gps in the jet instead of the 2 separate gps’ James set up and showed as proof and I think he believes James did this on every one of his 25+ incrementaly higher and higher speed runs over the past years.
Wow I think I almost convinced myself lol NOT!
And
He didn’t need to show any proof cause 6, or 8, or 12cells would still have counted as top speed with 1,2, or 4 motors would of counted as well.

I believe he’s saying that james’ car didn’t go 204mph, he had a remote control jet fly by at 204mph and then hover within range of his cell phone’s to get the 2 Gnss gps‘ to stop and read the gps in the jet instead of the 2 separate gps’ James set up and showed as proof and I think he believes James did this on every one of his 25+ incrementaly higher and higher speed runs over the past years.
Wow I think I almost convinced myself lol NOT!
And
He didn’t need to show any proof cause 6, or 8, or 12cells would still have counted as top speed with 1,2, or 4 motors would of counted as well.
You obviously missed the part where James teleported the GNSS boxes into the plane after demonstrating that they were indeed in the car. The plane was also obviously a stealth fighter because I definitely heard the motors clacking when he moved the car while the plane flying overhead was inaudible. Screw David Copperfield...James is the real magician.

?????
For a moment I had contemplated explaining it to you, but your last comment has finally cemented my perception that you're just irrational and as useful as a fork in a universe made of soup on this topic. There is a reason that you are not the lone arbiter of speed records. Your approval is not required. This list trumps your opinion.
View attachment 227819
That list, where can i see more of that 😎

You obviously missed the part where James teleported the GNSS boxes into the plane after demonstrating that they were indeed in the car. The plane was also obviously a stealth fighter because I definitely heard the motors clacking when he moved the car while the plane flying overhead was inaudible. Screw David Copperfield...James is the real magician.
my bad my eyes aren’t what they used to be, and d get me started on my hearing I never once heard scotty say beam me up kiptan. Also James must loan or rent the stealth jet to those other guys Mason and his Brother that are at 200, and gaining constantly, I hate there videos cause they don’t show much either.
im kinda shocked he even believes nicks speed cause the top YouTube video doesn’t show much under the hood either, and he’s at an airport so maybe he has a jet too😱
The conspiracy is deeper than we thought!!! Top speed is really only 168mph the rest of you run jets and advanced teleportation devices

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back