208mph WORLDS FASTEST

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my bad my eyes aren’t what they used to be, and d get me started on my hearing I never once heard scotty say beam me up kiptan. Also James must loan or rent the stealth jet to those other guys Mason and his Brother that are at 200, and gaining constantly, I hate there videos cause they don’t show much either.
im kinda shocked he even believes nicks speed cause the top YouTube video doesn’t show much under the hood either, and he’s at an airport so maybe he has a jet too😱
The conspiracy is deeper than we thought!!! Top speed is really only 168mph the rest of you run jets and advanced teleportation devices
Sure sounded like a jet to me. I also missed this...One trap showed 202.02mph, the second one:
1657021272309.png

Is there something I'm missing here? Am I misreading what happened here? Wouldn't you take the mean between the two? That would be 200.545mph. Or is it accepted practice that you take the faster of the two measurements because reasons? Does the Protoform speed trap come with a +3mph modifier? I'm a bit confusioned here. Can anyone explain this?

I’m curious if nicks car is really a car too it could have a rocket booster, it doesn’t look like any of the current speed cars like the limitless or habao. Nothing against custom cars just a thought.
I'm fairly certain that it is just battery/motor powered. I love me a good conspiracy theorons, but this is good enough for me. I would, however, like to understand the two different speed readings.
1657028435351.png

Who maintains and where is this sheet hosted? Thanks!

So, when you say ‘jet’, I’m assuming a turbine powered RC airplane. Which one?

Where are the photos of the GNSS readout for max speed for the plane and car? I may have missed it somewhere…

Wouldn’t have surprised me. Some of these car guys come up with some pretty far fetched claims…

hello

i don't understund me self either, did i start this treadh ?

hmmmm
brain error because hot day ?
i don't remember , im so sorry

Take it easy and bash harder guys

thank you

ARRMA TOUGH BABY

hello

i don't understund me self either, did i start this treadh ?

hmmmm
brain error because hot day ?
i don't remember , im so sorry

Take it easy and bash harder guys

thank you

ARRMA TOUGH BABY
As I've said before, don't drink and grammar :LOL:

Bash on!! 💪

HEHE

i need ALCO TEST To my computer i believe. bLOW Before be able to write

I don't have a friend with RC Jet Plane. And my speedrecord is 102mph with my Limitless so far.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back