24v power supply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slicktmi

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Does anyone know of a good 24v 500w power supply ac to dc that won't break the bank i had those cheap ebay ones but they don't last too long

Could try these guys:
http://lipoconnectionsolutions.com/Dell-24v-71A-1740w-Power-Supply-4mm-Bullet-Output-D2417404MM.htm

I wonder if yours died because you need a bit more than 500w?
It didn't fry anything it's almost like a connection came loose the light started flickering then after i was done charging my batteries i unplugged it and it never turned back on i pulled it apart all looks good but I only had the 12v 300 amp version so i was gonna step it up to 24v at 500w that should do a 6s close to 20amp. I'll check that out now thank you

It didn't fry anything it's almost like a connection came loose the light started flickering then after i was done charging my batteries i unplugged it and it never turned back on i pulled it apart all looks good but I only had the 12v 300 amp version so i was gonna step it up to 24v at 500w that should do a 6s close to 20amp. I'll check that out now thank you
I just meant maybe you ran it too close to it's capacity for too long and it gave up. I've been told many times that when you run AC chargers/PSU's near their max, they tend to not last as long.

I just meant maybe you ran it too close to it's capacity for too long and it gave up. I've been told many times that when you run AC chargers/PSU's near their max, they tend to not last as long.
Yeah i bet that's what happened just sucks have to use my jeep too charge them now for the meantime

Yeah i bet that's what happened just sucks have to use my jeep too charge them now for the meantime
Be careful with that. It's surprising how little it takes to run a car battery down... I had to get a jump once because of that, which annoyed my car. Stupid Chrysler. Fried an hvac dodad that was expensive to get to. $900 later... lessen learned. Now I only charge with the car running. lol!

Be careful with that. It's surprising how little it takes to run a car battery down... I had to get a jump once because of that, which annoyed my car. Stupid Chrysler. Fried an hvac dodad that was expensive to get to. $900 later... lessen learned. Now I only charge with the car running. lol!
My jeep is old 96 lol but yeah i usually charge on the way to the bash spot but I been pretty lucky i charged like 3 6s on my jeep one time without it running and it fired right up but not good for the battery. Those newer vehicles are way too sensitive ?

It was probably like a blend door actuator that you fried lol

Yes. Then I replaced it myself... 2 hours of standing on my head getting hand cramps from trying to remove/replace the stupid 2 screws... then it broke the blend door. Then I took it to the mechanic.
Yeah i retired myself at 25yo from working on vehicles although i still get stuck working on them as much as i hate it mostly for family. Ive done plenty of those actuators where you can't even get a driver on it it's like yoga lol Chrysler's are notorious for blend door and switch problems my dodge is the same way it only blows on the face vents so i need to figure out if it's the switch or the actuator/ blend door but i don't drive it so i don't bother with it. To much of a headache

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back