SOLD / FOUND 25kg servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Notorious
  9. Outcast 6s
  10. Outcast 4s
  11. Senton 6s
  12. Talion
  13. Typhon 6s
(Update. Thank you to each every one of you. Last Night I filled my last order and sold number 37. I am out of servos now. I am unsure if I am going to place another order for servos or not. Probably decide over the weekend. Again thank you to all that ordered a servo and thank you to all that referred members to me. This is a great Family!)

I have 37 servos for sale. 25kg
22$ shipped within continental us.

I paid 11$ per servo
Cost 4$ to ship with tracking
1$ for envelope and bubble wrap

so I am making 6$ per servo sold.

22$ for 1 or 40$ for 2

Be sure to put your mailing address in the comments section in paypal.

After I ship I will always either put your tracking number in paypal if your address is verified (then they will email you) or I willl pm you with tracking info through this website if you arent verified. Always want to have a happy customer.

You guys are all awesome, I thank you very much for everything.

2BAC8B57-1C20-49F3-A28F-5AA519DC1A51.jpeg
FE632019-CC0A-488C-9919-EAE9BA5BBA4F.jpeg

Last edited:
Would the infraction benefit from this?
All my other 6s vehicles did. I wont know this question for sure until next tuesday when my Infraction finally comes in a week late. It is more powerful and faster than the stock servo so I don't see why it wouldnt be plus all metal gears. These things are studs for the price.

Guys make sure your address is in your paypal account or pm me after you make payment with your name and address.
I Will go to the post office every morning that I have some to send off, if you make payment after that it will go out next day.

You guys are awesome!

I’ll give one a shot. I sent $23 to help cover PP fees. Thx!
Trevor
Thanks brother.
Both post offices in my town are closed today. So weird, I thought the only day they were closed was Sunday. I was wrong. Sorry. I will get it out first thing Monday morning. Thanks , David
So I will be shipping monday-friday.

Thanks brother.
Both post offices in my town are closed today. So weird, I thought the only day they were closed was Sunday. I was wrong. Sorry. I will get it out first thing Monday morning. Thanks , David
So I will be shipping monday-friday.

No rush at all! You can wait until you receive more orders if you’d like.
Thanks!
Trevor

I was just about to buy one of these from Amazon! Much rather support a fellow forum member. Payment incoming (outgoing?).
All wrapped up with your name on it ready to go for monday morning. Thanks brother!

I will catch up with you after the holidays for 3 or 4 of them if you have some left.. I also agree, I'd rather support a member here rather than Ebay... talk to you soon sir...

Dang... Just had 2 of these arrive today. Wish i had seen this before I ordered the 2 I just got. Much rather support a Member.... Good deal on those!

Dang... Just had 2 of these arrive today. Wish i had seen this before I ordered the 2 I just got. Much rather support a Member.... Good deal on those!
No worries brother, thanks for the kind words.

One thing I forgot to say is 1 month warranty on these servos, no questions asked. something happens just pm me and I will replace or give you your money back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back