SOLD / FOUND 25kg servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, use the stock servo arm until you can get another set up. Something like this, https://www.amainhobbies.com/hot-ra...steering-w-25t-servo-arm-hraaon48sh25/p702009

Will that help with the "level-ness" of the linkage too? As @Rott mentioned, the link that attaches to the servo arm seems to be at a bad downward angle when I attached it to the servo arm you supplied. That's why I used the taller stock setup that the small link attaches to the bottom of.

Sorry if these are rookie questions, but I are one.

That servo arm just came with the servo, you didnt need to use it. Use the stock arm that comes on the truck. The hot racing servo arm is a nice setup, I use it on my 6s trucks.

I d ont re use anything but the screws. Remember to use some loctite.
Really? I should have asked this too since I did reuse those parts to mount the servo to the mount and had a hell of a time doing it! I was able to do it took me way too long! So should I remove the bushing and rubber spacers? Damn. What benefits does the hot racing servo arm bring? The stock one is metal too no? Thanks!
Lol, I feel better that I'm not the only one with questions! Hahaha...
Even the most experienced person can run into something that they have a question. That's what makes this forum great!

Really? I should have asked this too since I did reuse those parts to mount the servo to the mount and had a hell of a time doing it! I was able to do it took me way too long! So should I remove the bushing and rubber spacers? Damn. What benefits does the hot racing servo arm bring? The stock one is metal too no? Thanks!
The rubber grommets aren’t needed in a surface vehicle. You only need spacers for alignment purposes.

The benefit of the HR arm is it “Fits the front, center, or rear differential....” Wait what?

C102C680-CF3E-4674-A6CD-8762650DE7D9.jpeg

(Update. Thank you to each every one of you. Last Night I filled my last order and sold number 37. I am out of servos now. I am unsure if I am going to place another order for servos or not. Probably decide over the weekend. Again thank you to all that ordered a servo and thank you to all that referred members to me. This is a great Family!)

I have 37 servos for sale. 25kg
22$ shipped within continental us.

I paid 11$ per servo
Cost 4$ to ship with tracking
1$ for envelope and bubble wrap

so I am making 6$ per servo sold.

22$ for 1 or 40$ for 2

Be sure to put your mailing address in the comments section in paypal.

After I ship I will always either put your tracking number in paypal if your address is verified (then they will email you) or I willl pm you with tracking info through this website if you arent verified. Always want to have a happy customer.

You guys are all awesome, I thank you very much for everything.

View attachment 57867View attachment 57868
I see you have sold all your servos. What kind are those because I would like toget one for senton 6s.

Mine has been working like a champ. My kids bash their front tires all the time and no issues so far.

What rig is it in and have you ruled out the servo saver?

Yes, I took the servo completely out and it doesn’t move. Basically, I removed the servo from the vehicle, supplied power to it via the RX, turned and got nothing. I hooked up a servo I knew to be good and it turns. So I’m assuming servo, but I’m also pretty ignorant, meaning I’m open to being wrong. It’s in a Talion.

The only thing I saw was this, which I’m going to cut and splice to rule out tomorrow.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I got one few weeks back and installed it and took that junk back out. Over rated and extremely slow. Would not find center. Maybe I just got a poop one but I will not be wasting money on another one. Been happy with the savox 1210.

Yes, I took the servo completely out and it doesn’t move. Basically, I removed the servo from the vehicle, supplied power to it via the RX, turned and got nothing. I hooked up a servo I knew to be good and it turns. So I’m assuming servo, but I’m also pretty ignorant, meaning I’m open to being wrong. It’s in a Talion.

The only thing I saw was this, which I’m going to cut and splice to rule out tomorrow.

View attachment 73394
That looks like a minor pinch. I doubt it’s that side that causing the failure. Is that the worst side?

That looks like a minor pinch. I doubt it’s that side that causing the failure. Is that the worst side?
Yes, outside of this I can’t think of a reason for failure. It’s had maybe 10 batteries ran through it since it was put in. I opened it up and all of the solder connections look good.

Check for continuity before and after the pinch before you go cutting it open.

Hey, have you heard back from anyone having issues with those 25kg servos? Mine decided to poop the bed today. I was going to snag another on amazon if you hadn’t heard anything back from other people having issues. Might even go overkill and get their 35kg servo. Is the voltage an issue on it?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07SBYZ4G5#Ask
Hi sorry I haven't been on much lately. To answer your question no I haven't had a single person complain, or have a problem. On purpose before I ran out I stashed 5 away incase some were to have any issues because I gave a month warranty on them. I stand behind what I sell so I will replace the one you had an issue with no problems. Pm me your mailing address. But please understand its going to be a bit before I go to the post office. With this coronavirus going around my family hasnt left the house in 21 days and don't plant to leave anytime soon. But I will get one out to you it will just be a while, I hope you understand. Thank you.

Hi sorry I haven't been on much lately. To answer your question no I haven't had a single person complain, or have a problem. On purpose before I ran out I stashed 5 away incase some were to have any issues because I gave a month warranty on them. I stand behind what I sell so I will replace the one you had an issue with no problems. Pm me your mailing address. But please understand its going to be a bit before I go to the post office. With this coronavirus going around my family hasnt left the house in 21 days and don't plant to leave anytime soon. But I will get one out to you it will just be a while, I hope you understand. Thank you.
Stay safe Dave! That’s way more important than a $25 servo.

Of course, I honestly wasn’t expecting any kind of an exchange at all, so take however long you like. I’m a bit floored by that, I really appreciate it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back