SOLD / FOUND 25kg servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this would be a good upgrade for my V4 Kraton? Do you have any left?
I do. Will be back in town tomorrow. If you order one I will ship it out first thing Friday morning with tracking. And yes a major upgrade for sure.

Ordered two servos. Answered my questions quickly. Added an extra $5 to my order for the hassle. Thanks.

Thank you to each every one of you. Last Night I filled my last order and sold number 37. I am out of servos now. I am unsure if I am going to place another order for servos or not. Probably decide over the weekend. Again thank you to all that ordered a servo and thank you to all that referred members to me. This is a great Family!

I have emailed all buyers of servos either through my email or through paypal with your tracking number. I got 3 day priority shipping but witht he holiday on monday it might take an extra day. Thank you so much for buying the last of my servos I really appreciate the kindness of you guys, means a lot.

So when I am replacing my factory servo for this, I am also switching to an Armor Werks one piece servo mount, Do I screw the new servo directly to the servo mount, or should I reuse the factory rubber and brass bushings? If I do use the factory rubber and brass bushings, the top of the servo appears to be quite a bit higher than the stock set up...?

So when I am replacing my factory servo for this, I am also switching to an Armor Werks one piece servo mount, Do I screw the new servo directly to the servo mount, or should I reuse the factory rubber and brass bushings? If I do use the factory rubber and brass bushings, the top of the servo appears to be quite a bit higher than the stock set up...?
I d ont re use anything but the screws. Remember to use some loctite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back