25mm cen reeper/colossus xt shock mounting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peligro250

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
I thought this was a thing I only seen one video on YouTube about and I got the idea from CEN racing’s Facebook page. I seen a couple kratons and outcast with these shocks on them and I kno they have to be offset. Has anyone here done this have any pics, parts for the mods they did, clear install directions, etc?

Guessing the springs would be way too stiff
Hmmm 🤔 I don’t think so because I know they have at least two sets of springs softer and/or shorter ones and stiffer and/or longer ones....so idk if that would b the case. Anyways when I get to I guess I’ll post it up, maybe sometime this week.

I finally got to finish this build, it’s my first complete build cp days ago. This being my first and always on a budget I tried to use anything I had laying around which wasn’t much. The shocks...for now, the belted mx38, which I wanna sell or trade,maybe🤔 and a powerhobby servo that’s something like 500oz @ 7.4 volts. I work third shift and take care of my daughter until her nap time and bedtime for me. So sometimes I have no energy or have to keep quiet when I work one RC stuff. Sorry I took so long

Anyways this is what I ended up doing simple, just some washers to offset the shock mounts on the towers and shaved a little from the a arms at the bottom.
I don’t kno why the guy I seen do this on YouTube made it so complicated. I think he said it didn’t hold up for the bashing he did. Anyways from my quick test run they worked so sweet really smoothe and plush. The only issue is the shock bodies r so big and long that the front shocks only compress 50-75% maybe. On the rear they’re perfect. So the front shocks bottom out before the chassis even gets too low
In this pic it looks higher than what it is but it’s about 1-1.5” off the floor. So even tho the work wonderfully I won’t keep them in this was a for the meantime thing anyways. Unless maybe I can put some shock rod ends and or maybe a same diameter shock shaft that’s shorter aren’t the v4 arrma 4mm? I believe that’s what these are. Ideas and creative comments are more than welcome I’m still fairly new at this and new to arrma. 👊🏼✌🏼🙏🏼

36E30127-B890-48C3-B8B8-5B2B16F74186.jpeg

BC3822F5-E9BE-426D-83E3-FAC2E79EBB70.jpeg

B2864854-9E0E-47C7-818A-EA99BA829D9B.jpeg

68B1A5F5-4243-41CA-B9D8-4E8C418A7A16.jpeg

F414605C-2DC9-480A-92FD-ECA0CEAD2951.jpeg

6CB01783-D1E4-4C63-8A9B-486F25AD0867.jpeg

Last edited:
Back