Granite 25T Motor gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caffeine

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fazon
  2. Granite
  3. Voltage
Has anyone tried the 25T motor gear with a stock setup.. just reading about the issues with the spur gear getting stripped.. was thinking a larger gear would reduce the torque and give a little bit more surface area between the spur and pinion gear.

Just get the Hot Racing motor mount plate imo so mesh is controllable and any pinion .08. :)
Which model are you thinking about specifically? Granite? That 25t a big pinion imo.

@crimsonfancy, i think you're referring to the 4x4 platform, but the question is about the Voltage platform.

I didnt try the 25t on the stock setup, but it's what i use on my brushless setup, and it holds without issues on 3s even.
I would bet that spur getting stripped is due to the plastic motor mount getting wrapped due to heat, and 25t would only make it worse..

@crimsonfancy, i think you're referring to the 4x4 platform, but the question is about the Voltage platform.

I didnt try the 25t on the stock setup, but it's what i use on my brushless setup, and it holds without issues on 3s even.
I would bet that spur getting stripped is due to the plastic motor mount getting wrapped due to heat, and 25t would only make it worse..
Perfect! 5200kv brushless on order and if the 25T is the key I will run with it. Ps. Yes voltage. Not 4x4

Any issues with the diff cups? I ordered some universal metal ones that I’m sure I’ll have to modify. But that’s what makes it a hobby ;). Still trying to figure out a way to make a slipper clutch or a Cush drive.

I see. Wasn't paying attention to which section of the forum I was in...again. ;)

Perfect! 5200kv brushless on order and if the 25T is the key I will run with it. Ps. Yes voltage. Not 4x4

Any issues with the diff cups? I ordered some universal metal ones that I’m sure I’ll have to modify. But that’s what makes it a hobby ;). Still trying to figure out a way to make a slipper clutch or a Cush drive.
You ever get all this installed?

Still waiting for it to arrive from china.. the reciver I bought made it but it did not work with the ATX101.. so I ordered a RadioLink 6ch remote with gyro..
The 10T brushed motor I ordered for my other voltage made it and I installed it.. much faster. haven't had a chance to clock it yet, but it's very noticeable with a li-Po.. with the Li-ion I don't really see any difference. the Li-ions just don't have enough current to really push it like a li-po does.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back