Outcast 29 different types of screws?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tgambob

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Am I reading this arrma parts table right that there are 29 different types of screws in the outcast? I was going to start a nice lil spares pile but wow that's a lot of different part numbers to get

Attachments

• 20200617_181601.jpg
    20200617_181601.jpg
    548.7 KB · Views: 42
As stated above, Jenny's sells complete screw kits. I think they're less than 20 bucks.

I was going to get fancy on them with some titanium screws lol. I'm always scouting Jenny's for stuff. Almost have enough to build a talion out of my spares pile.

Agreed! I bought the hardware from JRC for each of my rigs just to have extras. Definitely comes in handy!

Amazon has some pretty good deals for quality M3 & M4 hardware if you have multiple 6s rigs and go through a lot of screws.
A96A5010-FF92-41CA-BC69-232C8D479CF0.jpeg

top left container holds a few JRC screw kits for the oddball Arrma specific stuff and the other containers come in handy when building custom setups and replacing worn chassis screws

Amazon has some pretty good deals for quality M3 & M4 hardware if you have multiple 6s rigs and go through a lot of screws.
View attachment 86015
top left container holds a few JRC screw kits for the oddball Arrma specific stuff and the other containers come in handy when building custom setups and replacing worn chassis screws
Do they have the 12.9s back in stock yet? I haven't looked in a while but last time they only had 10.9s :confused:

Do they have the 12.9s back in stock yet? I haven't looked in a while but last time they only had 10.9s :confused:
Isn’t Arrma stock screws 10.9 anyways? I was lucky to get the 12.9 screws but it isn’t like 10.9 would be the end of the world.

So speaking of all the screws I lost an important one on my first test bash. Anyone know the screw size for the practical proto mount? That's my luck I ask about screws and I get it lmao

Attachments

• 20200617_202626.jpg
    20200617_202626.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 40
Isn’t Arrma stock screws 10.9 anyways? I was lucky to get the 12.9 screws but it isn’t like 10.9 would be the end of the world.
3s and 4s models yes, 6s models are all 12.9.

Was unaware. Good to know. Does Arrma have a way to know? Similar to their size relative part numbers?
The last 2 digits of the arrma part number for screws are the length it seems if you check out the chart o have at the top you can see the there is a pattern. There is a sheet for each arrma kit number (so even for outcast there are different sheets because they make a new one for body color even) that you can compare. Looks like 12.9 is 6s

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back