2K15 Model - Any issues?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justatree

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
Hello, so most of the people on this forum post about the 2013 models, with the diff having to rebuilt and stuff, and so I just want to find out if anyone has a 2015 model and if they have any issues. I just need to know so I'm prepared to head into the battle field with my fury

How do I tell what year it is? I bought my sons in November of 2015 and have had no problems with it. I would assume mine is a 2015, but don't really know for sure.

Any concerns that I posted here were resolved with some cleaning and higher rated batteries. These concerns were really just from being unfamiliar with RC cars in general.

I have learned a lot here and would highly recommend the Fury. I intend to buy another one for my younger son sometime this year.

How often do they come out with new/updated models?

Hi

I have the Raider XL and I think it came out in the beging of last year. The washer/shim on the driver side of the diff started coning and binding up, luckily I had the diff rebuild kit to replace that washer.

How do I tell what year it is? I bought my sons in November of 2015 and have had no problems with it. I would assume mine is a 2015, but don't really know for sure.

Any concerns that I posted here were resolved with some cleaning and higher rated batteries. These concerns were really just from being unfamiliar with RC cars in general.

I have learned a lot here and would highly recommend the Fury. I intend to buy another one for my younger son sometime this year.

How often do they come out with new/updated models?

I think you can tell by the body shell.

2013 version:

arrma-fury-short-course-truck.jpg

2015 version:

http://www.arrma-rc.com/assets/images/RXV88AEK8CWVRBJTXQVH9369CDKBFB2K9PZJ4WKHGGVRBF8M8H.jpg

There were several changes between the 2013 and 2014(current models). The body may be enough to tell you if you bought it new. The chassis also changed, the gearbox, the side plates...

Post some pictures of what you have and we'll help identify it.

If you bought it new from a retail store in November 2015 I would be very surprised if it was anything other than the current model.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back