2mm driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slicktmi

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
I have like 3 sets of drivers and all the 2mm drivers fit sloppy in the hexs of the screws anyone else have this problem?

I already know the answers you gonna get - MIP MIP MIP. and i'm not going to be different :)
when i got my set it took me some time to get used to the fact that the drivers can get "stuck" in the screws, since you need to pull it out completely straight up, even a little bit of an angle and the driver will get stuck, since it fit so snugly in the screw.

I already know the answers you gonna get - MIP MIP MIP. and i'm not going to be different :)
when i got my set it took me some time to get used to the fact that the drivers can get "stuck" in the screws, since you need to pull it out completely straight up, even a little bit of an angle and the driver will get stuck, since it fit so snugly in the screw.
Lol yeah i figured but i honestly had a good cheap set that i had for 5 years worked perfectly all my other drivers fit snug it's just that size even my L wrenches fit loose i bought from Lowe's just to test sizing so i wanted to be sure i don't end up with the same size/ problem with the mip wrenches before i bought some

I got a 4piece set from ProLine. I really like them. The big hobby shop near me uses them exclusively. I turned a dozen 2mm hex renches into dowels in the same amount of screws I’ve turned with these. Still perfect and haven’t ruined any more screws either.

I only have their hex drivers.......are their nut drivers noticeably better than other brands as well or are all but drivers much of a muhcness?

I only have their hex drivers.......are their nut drivers noticeably better than other brands as well or are all but drivers much of a muhcness?
I'm still using the cheapo nut drivers out of the $20 Dynamite rc starter kit.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back