2nd attempt at painting an Rc body...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteyk49

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Voltage
Finally got around to painting up a new body for my k6s v4. I won body skids on a give away a few months back. I didn’t want to put them on my beat up stock body. I went with the jconcepts finisher body. I used spaz stix red pearl paint with their high gloss black backer. It turned out pretty decent. The color isn’t as red as I thought it would be. My daughter picked out the color. My masking job wasn’t the greatest either. There are a few runs but not noticeable from a foot away. The rear body hole didn’t line up at all so I did my best to ream new holes. The fronts were fine. Tomorrow I’ll have the Mrs put the stickers on it for me so I can figure out where I want the skids. Then I’m gunna do the shoe goo/drywall tape and back it with black flex seal. Then I gotta wait on all the snow to melt to beat it up!

DA0B1843-D963-4F04-81F6-914373859C13.jpeg

F03B8256-A082-46EE-B9B7-4F37EF55C154.jpeg

DE9DCAA9-EEC7-46CA-821E-C454CC22CDAA.jpeg

FA922CFE-A82F-4FA6-8EC5-5A3AE76AEE1C.jpeg

Looks good, now get those skids on her! (y)
Thanks man! Maybe tonight I’ll get the skids mounted up! I want to swap out all the bearings this week as well... I haven’t had much time to work on my rc’s lately. Darn, work, kids, house and snow keep me busy ha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back