Kraton 2nd kraton or Outcast / Not / Talion?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northeastflyer

live free or die
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Talion
Def want another 6s truck to reduce some downtime. I love how the Kraton handles and never flips unless I'm going ham - but seems silly to get 2. Or does it?

A little higher up. Prob more wheelies and bouncing around. They def look cool.

Anyone done similar? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Def want another 6s truck to reduce some downtime. I love how the Kraton handles but seems silly to get 2. Or does it?

Get a Talion ???

considered that too.. not sure i need the speed but man it looks sick!
It's not so much the speed but how it handles and how well it jumps. It glides through the air ???

looks like it soars in the vids im watching.
It really does. And you can share some parts with your Kraton. That said, the Outcast would have more parts in common though. It uses the same shock towers, shocks and hubs as the Kraton. The Talion has different shocks, shock towers, and hubs. I can't remember about the hexes, I think they might be different.

I was thinking exactly the same thing, mine is out of action due to parts availability, it's a good time (and a good excuse) to get a spare and upgrade.

Typhon and talion stands out for me, is there any reason why talion and notorious are more expensive than other 6S?

I was gonna grab a kraton 6s but would have to wait till June something so I said screw that, bought a talion. Talion is an absolute beast , it’s hard not to have fun with that.

I was gonna grab a kraton 6s but would have to wait till June something so I said screw that, bought a talion. Talion is an absolute beast , it’s hard not to have fun with that.

I'd have to wait to end of June for the talion I believe. Kratons are coming back in stock faster locally it seems.

You really don't want two of the same truck. What you can do is try JRC everyday and order spares to have on hand. I probably have enough spares to build another Kraton, lol. But that from over 2 years of ownership. If you have the money, buying a second different truck would be the better option.

You really don't want two of the same truck. What you can do is try JRC everyday and order spares to have on hand. I probably have enough spares to build another Kraton, lol. But that from over 2 years of ownership. If you have the money, buying a second different truck would be the better option.

You're right. Also just found you on youtube - watching some Talion vids! I'll start posting a bit when I feel I can bring real value.

I switched my preorder to the Talion for now. I'm sure there will be a 3rd truck as we head into the fall.

You're right. Also just found you on youtube - watching some Talion vids! I'll start posting a bit when I feel I can bring real value.

I switched my preorder to the Talion for now. I'm sure there will be a 3rd truck as we head into the fall.
I'm sure too ? I bought my first Arrma in June 2018. It was the Granite Mega 4x4. Off the top of my head it went like this:
Senton Mega 4x4
Kraton 6S
Typhon 6S
Losi Rock Rey
Granite 3S BLX
Big Rock Crew Cab
Notorious
Losi Super Rock Rey
Talion
Infraction
Kraton 4S
Kraton 8S
Mojave
Losi Tenacity DB Pro
Redcat Kaiju

It becomes an addiction! Good luck ?

While we’re on the subject (sorry for the thread hijacking), what would be the main differences between a Talion and a truggified Typhon? I’m thinking about a Typhon with Mojave arms and wheels for example.

I’m not ready to buy a new one yet (a new Granite 3S for my son will come first) but I’m thinking about it and I would have a hard time deciding between a truggyfied Typhon, a Talion or a Tekno 1/8 truggy kit.

While we’re on the subject (sorry for the thread hijacking), what would be the main differences between a Talion and a truggified Typhon? I’m thinking about a Typhon with Mojave arms and wheels for example.

I’m not ready to buy a new one yet (a new Granite 3S for my son will come first) but I’m thinking about it and I would have a hard time deciding between a truggyfied Typhon, a Talion or a Tekno 1/8 truggy kit.
Money aside, get the Tekno kit.

Def want another 6s truck to reduce some downtime. I love how the Kraton handles and never flips unless I'm going ham - but seems silly to get 2. Or does it?

Hell m8 i am new hear i was after buy a Kraton v4 6 s but was havn trouble finding 1 to buy ! So i bought a Notorious ! Well what a Blast fantastic beast on 6 s ! Same running gear as Kraton ! I just wanting now for arival of kraton from the USA ?

Get a Talion ???
Get a Notorious ???
I'm thinking about this as well.

Where I am in this reflexion at the moment: A speed truggy like a Talion could be a good complement to a Kraton.
Notorious buddy ! Do yourself a fun favour ! There are a beast

Last edited:
Hell m8 i am new hear i was after buy a Kraton v4 6 s but was havn trouble finding 1 to buy ! So i bought a Notorious ! Well what a Blast fantastic beast on 6 s ! Same running gear as Kraton ! I just wanting now for arival of kraton from the USA ?

Get a Notorious ???

Notorious buddy ! Do yourself a fun favour ! There are a beast

haha - notorious purchase in the fall going into the winter????? Some snow tires and the mesh cover!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back