Vorteks 2nd rc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twoteccs

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
It’s not an arrma but I got this vintage rc10t it’s brushed gona try brushless

D47B0964-C826-4CCD-A811-BA489F1A9A99.jpeg

C9A09C5D-5C5F-40FD-A635-B445C83B7CFD.jpeg

523F3645-3C23-4F2B-B8E9-2DB16EE1BD59.jpeg

335AE835-A107-4902-83EE-582AE4CFC863.jpeg

5830CE7F-1B4D-48CF-AAE0-0D25CD988DAF.jpeg

I'm with @nino this one, the older cars weren't engineered for the power a brushless can provide. Even if you get a smaller brushless you are playing with fire on an older model :(

I think the brushless I put is actual weaker than the brushed its way slower

I think the brushless I put is actual weaker than the brushed its way slower
Heh, I think it's time to roll back the clock on that RC10...sounds like the motor you got isn't designed for 10th scale cars...that said, the biggest problem is figuring out how big you can go with the motor before all out destruction happens. I would think a smaller can would be what you need for such an old vehicle but finding one with the power to push it and not wreck will take some research/experimentation. ;)

It may be slower but probably has much more torque.

Heh, I think it's time to roll back the clock on that RC10...sounds like the motor you got isn't designed for 10th scale cars...that said, the biggest problem is figuring out how big you can go with the motor before all out destruction happens. I would think a smaller can would be what you need for such an old vehicle but finding one with the power to push it and not wreck will take some research/experimentation. ;)

image.jpg

It may be slower but probably has much more torque.
. No torque at all I think the tires are too big

That's weird, I know racing brushed motors are pretty powerful (and don't last long) but I'd expect almost any modern BL system to be more powerfup.

That's weird, I know racing brushed motors are pretty powerful (and don't last long) but I'd expect almost any modern BL system to be more powerfup.
Depends on number of poles, windings and can size. Some aircraft motors are teeny tiny so don't produce a lot of power...
View attachment 95138
. No torque at all I think the tires are too big
what size motor did you put in the RC10?? I mean, is it a 3650 with 2000kv or a 3660 with 5000kv...

Hi

All he has to do is dial down the power on a brushless system and on the radio so he doesn't destoy the drive train. I do this for all of my brushless cars, if I want more power I can always turn my throttle end point up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back