Infraction 2nd run with my Infraction, and its unbelievable ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
All is well with this beast of a machine ? ? ?.. This rig gets down big time, for those who have never driven one before, 1 quick pull of the throttle and your sideways at about 50mph! I can't to put in a 20t Robinson Racing pinion and install 1 GAME CHANGER FAN so my temps will run a little bit lower and I can gain some speeds! Anyways, @jkflow and I set up some cones at this killer spot for practicing our Oval racing today! Superior session - plus nothing broke major on us which is a good for a little Saturdafunday action.

Cones and Parking lot shot.jpeg

All is well with this beast of a machine ? ? ?.. This rig gets down big time, for those who have never driven one before, 1 quick pull of the throttle and your sideways at about 50mph! I can't to put in a 20t Robinson Racing pinion and install 1 GAME CHANGER FAN so my temps will run a little bit lower and I can gain some speeds! Anyways, @jkflow and I set up some cones at this killer spot for practicing our Oval racing today! Superior session - plus nothing broke major on us which is a good for a little Saturdafunday action.

View attachment 101758
Hey got 20t pin rob rac in mine and hits 78mph
Awesome fun

The brake needs to go on Aux3, under telemetry you can do an auto config and you will get all the data.
You can bind whichever button you want to Aux3.
Use the scrollwheel to go to different data screens of the telemetry, rx needs to be powered on for them to show up.

The brake needs to go on Aux3, under telemetry you can do an auto config and you will get all the data.
You can bind whichever button you want to Aux3.
Use the scrollwheel to go to different data screens of the telemetry, rx needs to be powered on for them to show up.

Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back