SOLD / FOUND 2s-3s Typhon or something similar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MZA-4x4

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Typhon 3s
  3. Typhon TLR
  4. Typhon Mega
Hello,

I bought my son the Typhon MEGA last year, and this year I want to upgrade, but it seems that just getting a better car is going to be cheaper anyway. So, does anyone have a recommendation for me, or a used car that fits the bill (I'm looking for a slower, brushless so he doesn't kill anyone with it, hence 2s/3s).

I was eyeing this for $240:

https://www.horizonhobby.com/produc...ampaign=pmax&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google

Thanks for any help!

MZA

That 3S typhon is a great deal for $240. I'd pick it up today if you're in the market, as I'd bet the sale ends tonight.

If you're worried about too much speed, you can run that car on a 2S battery and the throttle limiter at 50%.

That would be a great upgrade, for that price it's not worth upgrading the Mega.

Yeah, that Typhon deal is too good to turn down. I'd just bought the Fireteam and then saw that and was like 'Oh, well I guess we're doing that too, then.'

Hello,

I bought my son the Typhon MEGA last year, and this year I want to upgrade, but it seems that just getting a better car is going to be cheaper anyway. So, does anyone have a recommendation for me, or a used car that fits the bill (I'm looking for a slower, brushless so he doesn't kill anyone with it, hence 2s/3s).

I was eyeing this for $240:

https://www.horizonhobby.com/product/1-8-typhon-4wd-v3-3s-blx-brushless-buggy-rtr--red/ARA4306V3.html?campaignid=18079284892&network=x&device=c&gclid=Cj0KCQiA1ZGcBhCoARIsAGQ0kkqgalburX2r_IlEWysxenThePxQ9rIGshj1CWBCk9aorkcgKlyYGvIaAsHmEALw_wcB&ifnotmobile:[value]=[value]&random=17549691477715937025&merchant_id=1209399&product_channel=online&utm_campaign=pmax&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google

Thanks for any help!

MZA
250$

PXL_20230208_020630212.jpg

PXL_20230208_020622471.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back