Granite 2S Lipo discharge rate.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

asphaltlou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
  2. Typhon 6s
  3. Voltage
I just purchased a Granite Voltage. I have a Arrow RC Battery it's 2S 5200mah 7.4v and a 50c discharge rate. I notice that the book says max 25c. How bad am I going to hurt parts? Thanks.

The 25c is probably a minimum, not a maximum. I'd run the battery and not worry.

Edit, yeah, see below. That is 25c minimum, not max. So you are good.

snap0205.jpg

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for your reply. I got brave and put in and stripped the diff cups in it. I thought i blew the diff. Thanks again.

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for your reply. I got brave and put in and stripped the diff cups in it. I thought i blew the diff. Thanks again.

On the stock 20t motor? What was the circumstance when it happened? This worries me, as I just picked up a Granite Voltage myself.:wideyed:

Thomper01 I was in my house on carpet doing wheelies and backflips and a small jump, I never had it pegged. The controller was set to intermediate as well. I was actually surprised they stripped that easy. It was the first use on the 2S and didn't even run long enough to discharge the battery. So i might just stick to the LiOn battery. The truck does scoot on 2S for sure.

I'm not sure yet I I have 2 sets of cups on order.I will find out soon. It's to replace those then the dang diff was for sure. LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back