2s lipo wont charge (Dissconnet Battery) on charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desousa33c

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Any idea why this Zeee 2s lipo won't charge ? I check each cell and they are both around 3.75v
Any help would be great rather not throw away a lipo that was used about 4 times

Need way more info. Charger type, your charging settings and process you follow…pictures help also.

Trying to charge this batter at 5.2mah 7.4v on this charger. Tried to balance charge and normal charge and it simply says ( Dissconnet Battery Check)

Screenshot_20220901-084238_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20220901-084222_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Similar charger as mine. Got a pic of how you’re plugging both connections in? Also really make sure the balance board is plugged in tight to the charger. I would get the same disconnect notice at first when mine would come loose because I didn’t plug it in solid..
Oh, is it just one battery or both doing this?

Not at the moment but my 3s charges fine .. I just plug the balancer in and the deans connector.. but yes I will double check on the loose balance bored plug

Not at the moment but my 3s charges fine .. I just plug the balancer in and the deans connector.. but yes I will double check on the loose balance bored plug
Did you change it from 3s to 2s before charging

I plug it in to the balance bored 2s spot and charger picks it up as 2s before charging doni need to go in to settings or something

I plug it in to the balance bored 2s spot and charger picks it up as 2s before charging doni need to go in to settings or something
Then if the balance boards are plugged in good I’ve no clue. You said you’ve tried both balance and charge functions...yeah that’s a bummer. If just that one battery then maybe it’s bad.

If you are seeing voltages for the cells your balance connection is likely good.

I would investigate further on the main Deans connection. Those can be finicky and the tabs can "slightly melt" into the connector causing connectivity issues. Check them out good and make sure they are not deformed, corroded, or dirty.

Check your charge and balance connectors to make sure all the connections are solid, too. The balance connector will have female connectors on the battery side, but check that none of the little wires that go into it are loose and not making contact. Sounds like there's a disconnect somewhere.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back