SOLD / FOUND 2wd Stampede for sale. Not stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
Hi again,
Just trying to see what I can offload here if anything.

Traxxas 2-wheel drive stampede - 3s VXL upgrade:
All sorts of upgraded parts
Upgraded motor
3s VXL esc
VXL motor
Corally super high speed steering servo - it's actually way too high and to even be in this vehicle.
Aluminum upgraded steering links
All Steel drive shafts in the rear
Chevy body.

I'll take better photos tonight of the entire truck. I can probably toss a 3s batteries in with this.

$250 out the door might do it.

Joe

20210711_125246.jpg

20210707_175557.jpg

IMG_20210622_090801_410.jpg

IMG_20210622_090801_358.jpg

20200714_203014.jpg

20200702_194346.jpg

20200702_194305.jpg

20200702_194303.jpg

20200528_175246.jpg

Nice Rig good luck with the sale.

For anyone shopping for a first RC for their kids, this is basically what my son runs and it is very reliable.
I would tend to agree this is a good truck for a child but this particular truck is so fast it wheelies at full speed so I have no idea how fast it actually is as I cannot keep the front end down.

I would advise to whoever does wind up buying this to use a 2s battery. The 3s VXL system in it sends this thing flying.

Slipper clutch is new from what I remember. All new photos tonight friends.

I would tend to agree this is a good truck for a child but this particular truck is so fast it wheelies at full speed so I have no idea how fast it actually is as I cannot keep the front end down.

I would advise to whoever does wind up buying this to use a 2s battery. The 3s VXL system in it sends this thing flying.

Slipper clutch is new from what I remember. All new photos tonight friends.
Oh ya 100% they are plenty fast on 2s.
My sons truck has not seen 3s.

Indeed.
If I could keep the front down on 3s, I bet it's over 50mph.

I still have the original 2s NiMH with charger that I can send with this vehicle. Much more user friendly than the 3s for someone newer

Bump for a little sweet ride for an Xmas gift.

The tires, steering servo, esc/motor, steel driveshafts, shock protectors and aluminum steering knuckles, rpm links, etc make this a good one to buy and not have to upgrade anything.

EC5 connectors so non Traxxas batteries may be used or adapters can also he used for Traxxas batteries.

This is still for sale.
MAKE AN OFFER so we can get this to someone that can use it.

I have a box to ship this in so all I need is the buyer. I need room on the shelves and it's time to get rod of some.

ik this is for sale but.. do you happen to know what shafts are on that? and if the hold up to bashing? if so how much would they cost and where could i get them from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back