2WD to 4WD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jryanfallon

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fury
i seen my SC traxxas cars people have converted them into 4wd by adding a second motor.

anyone ever try it with a fury???

That sounds wild! do you have any pictures of the setup? I would think adding a transmission in with the steering parts on the traxxas would be difficult. There just wouldnt be room on the front of the arrma at all for a conversion like that.

not saying its not possible but you would have to 3d print a whole new front end/ body mounts/ steering/ front bumper and get the trans to tie in with the side plates.

I really want to see how the traxxas guys made it work!

Oh man... what a mess this kid has in the video.
It's genius! But geez what a mess he made of that poor Traxxas slah! I am guessing that it handles like a 1977 Lincoln Town car! Lol

That sounds wild! do you have any pictures of the setup? I would think adding a transmission in with the steering parts on the traxxas would be difficult. There just wouldnt be room on the front of the arrma at all for a conversion like that.

not saying its not possible but you would have to 3d print a whole new front end/ body mounts/ steering/ front bumper and get the trans to tie in with the side plates.

I really want to see how the traxxas guys made it work!
Cut it in half and do it agian on a diffrent Model and wire it up and bolt it together

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back