Kraton 3.2mm E-Clip tool?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC_Noob

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Trying to remove a pinion but the Kraton has a grub screw and one of those e-clip things on there as well. According to the manual its a 3.2mm e-clip, but I have neandrathal hands and in no way shape of form can I grab those tiny things. Is there a specific tool to snag them little things off?

Trying to remove a pinion but the Kraton has a grub screw and one of those e-clip things on there as well. According to the manual its a 3.2mm e-clip, but I have neandrathal hands and in no way shape of form can I grab those tiny things. Is there a specific tool to snag them little things off?
I use needle nosed pliers. Watch where that sucker goes when it comes off tho, they've been known to disappear.

I'm coming from the "other" brand of rc cars and all I used was red loctite on the grub screws and never really had an issue. Do you really need that little clip thing even though there is a grub screw as well?

I had no idea there is an actual, proper tool for those things!!😆
I'm coming from the "other" brand of rc cars and all I used was red loctite on the grub screws and never really had an issue. Do you really need that little clip thing even though there is a grub screw as well?
Like @Velodromed said, I only take em off one time. Most other motors that I've used don't have the groove to put one on there anyways

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back