3.6 v screw Driver .and mip speed bits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exup

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
  3. Typhon 6s
This bit of kit has made renching a lot quicker .wish i got to know about MIP tools sooner haven't had a stripped head since useing them thay are amazing quality speed bits ??????
20190831_235429.jpg

Attachments

• 20190831_235243.jpg
    20190831_235243.jpg
    176.2 KB · Views: 44
I've had my MIP bits for for 6-7 years. Just busted my 2.5mm a few weeks back by knocking my milwaukee driver off my bench onto the floor with the bit in it. It shattered like glass. Never use them to pry anything.

I need to rethink my handle in my field bag as the one I ended up with is too stinking long to fit in the bag. I had a kobalt one that I liked, but I took the pop-ring out of it as the bits I had when I first got it didn't have the relief cut out to lock it in and they were short. Only the magnet held it in place.

I've had my MIP bits for for 6-7 years. Just busted my 2.5mm a few weeks back by knocking my milwaukee driver off my bench onto the floor with the bit in it. It shattered like glass. Never use them to pry anything.

I need to rethink my handle in my field bag as the one I ended up with is too stinking long to fit in the bag. I had a kobalt one that I liked, but I took the pop-ring out of it as the bits I had when I first got it didn't have the relief cut out to lock it in and they were short. Only the magnet held it in place.
I hope my mip bits last me 6,7 years if thay do i will be happy . Think thay are made from drill bit blanks so thats why thay are brittle like drill bits that shatter if any sideways strains are placed on them . As for tool bag its hard to know what to take and what to leave at home sometimes. My Hybro electric driver is quite small and has a 6.35 QR bit holder its made in korea and is good quality holds bits well with no wobble 280 rpm so quick for that type of driver .Charge lasts for hours and it doesn't strip threads coz its only 3.6v .when you take your finger of the button it stops and is jest like a manual driver handy for pinching things up by hand micro usb charging and its got a light for those twilight bashing sessions?

If you send that bit to them with a self addressed envelope, they'll replace it for life.

When I replace my current tools they will be MIP.

If you send that bit to them with a self addressed envelope, they'll replace it for life.
Well... I don't see anything wrong with doing that, but to be honest, I broke it due to neglect. So it would bug me sending it in for replacement. If the tip broke off while wrenching, then I'd do it as I'd pretty much always expect the wrench to outlast the hex of any bolt I put it into. But I don't expect it to survive me being an idiot and dropping it with a 4lb counterweight on it. lol!

Good to know though. I do know they will retool a bit if it's worn. Never looked at their warranty for replacement though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back