3 in one gauge tool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmike214

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon TLR
Does anyone have a video or can anyone explain to me how to use this tool? Sorry for the silly question but I’m a newbie.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Does anyone have a video or can anyone explain to me how to use this tool? Sorry for the silly question but I’m a newbie.View attachment 273017View attachment 273017

The long thin part that counts 1-7 is a ride height gauge. You stick that under the front or rear and tells you how many mm the car is off the ground. Appears to be made for a 1/10 touring car.

Put the tall flat gauge against the wheel face and the bottom against the ground and the angle finder will tell you the camber angle.

The long thin part that counts 1-7 is a ride height gauge. You stick that under the front or rear and tells you how many mm the car is off the ground. Appears to be made for a 1/10 touring car.

Put the tall flat gauge against the wheel face and the bottom against the ground and the angle finder will tell you the camber angle.
Thank you. Do I look at the top part or the bottom part of the pointy part to get the angle? In other words am I +1° or +3° in my picture?

Put the tall flat gauge against the wheel face and the bottom against the ground and the angle finder will tell you the camber

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back