Kraton 3 Trucks + Ramp = Fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moirae

Beauty & Beast
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Kraton 4s
  8. Mojave EXB
  9. Notorious
  10. Outcast 8s
  11. Outcast EXB
  12. Talion EXB
  13. Typhon 3s
  14. Typhon 6s
  15. Typhon TLR

Another fun day at the park! Talion first and then the Kraton gets a little time to fly. Eventually I will go to the moon but at this point I'm still not confident in going at speed to the ramp. =(

The wider the ramp the easier it is to hit at speed. I built a ramp that's 48" wide and it makes it a really easy target. I'd like a smaller ramp like what you have for easier transport and storage though.

Great video, btw Your Kid cracks me up!
I Love my wifes Outcast for jumping but nothing takes the place of hitting the ramp at full speed with the Kraton 8s...That's why I'm building another....Well that and I demolished the BLX so much that it was cheaper just building up the EXB and trying to make it bomb proof.

The wider the ramp the easier it is to hit at speed. I built a ramp that's 48" wide and it makes it a really easy target. I'd like a smaller ramp like what you have for easier transport and storage though.
haha I wish the ramp was wider tbh but we live on the 3rd floor of an apt complex so size was really important. Currently I just leave the ramp in the trunk of the car and it gets flat enough that it doesn't stop us from using the trunk.
I Love my wifes Outcast for jumping but nothing takes the place of hitting the ramp at full speed with the Kraton 8s...That's why I'm building another....Well that and I demolished the BLX so much that it was cheaper just building up the EXB and trying to make it bomb proof.

hahahaha thats my wifey. I showed her your post and she said "that must be why they always think i'm a boy when I play call of duty" :ROFLMAO: I just called her "my child" the whole ride home, omg i'm dying. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

I know what you mean about the k8s, I haven't had mine long, but I love jumping that thing. I still haven't even done a backflip with it yet as I'm still not super confident with it lol. I took it out on the street today and got it up to 71 mph though!
Sweet where did you get that portable ramp it’s nice
Its a Killaramp, got it from ebay. Sadly the guy who makes em is in Russia and with everything going on right now he has no products listed. At least I'm assuming thats the reason why. Sucks because it's a great ramp, I think I paid like 260$ with 60$ shipping from russia.

Last edited:
I'm gonna check out yer build thread....

lol I just realized my kraton 6s in that video sounds like a damn kraton 8s when it lands LOL. Those stiffer springs I added definitely changed the way the truck handles and sounds. Been thinking about going back to the stock ones.

Nice jumps. That's the fastest anyone can really hit a 2-foot wide ramp without having ramp shavers that result in damage. I also have minimal space, I can't transport a 4 foot wide ramp. I built my ramp just large enough to fit in the back of my SUV without folding the seats down. It stays there except for the rare occasions I need the room. I think 3 feet wide is minimum to hit the ramp with speed. Killaramp does make a 3 foot wide model.

Nice jumps. That's the fastest anyone can really hit a 2-foot wide ramp without having ramp shavers that result in damage. I also have minimal space, I can't transport a 4 foot wide ramp. I built my ramp just large enough to fit in the back of my SUV without folding the seats down. It stays there except for the rare occasions I need the room. I think 3 feet wide is minimum to hit the ramp with speed. Killaramp does make a 3 foot wide model.
I actually have the wide version haha. I don't even know how he manages to jump his k8s off the normal version, but he does it. I do wish it was 4 feet but yea nobody got room for that. One day I'll have a house and a garage and I'll build my own MEGATRON ramp. No one copy my ramp name please!!!:ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back