SOLD / FOUND $30 Unbreakable Wing Mount Arrma 1/8 Kraton V5-EXB & Outcast-Noto V5 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do i buy?
Right now, I'm only shipping to the lower 48 US. Shipping rates & taxes skyrocket otherwise. Send me a PM with your e-mail, & I will send you a Paypal invoice. You can pay it whether you have a Paypal account or not.

The mount won't break anything else or put strain on the rear tower. What I broke on that bash session was a front arm & front shock rod end when I landed on that arm. This material is flexible enough to be flexed completely into a U & flexed back straight w/o any problems. I haven't got around to making a video of it yet, but the entire mount can flex up & down so it can handle any impact. Plus, I been using it for nearly a year with no issues. I wouldn't bother selling it if it didn't live up to it's name.
how can i buy one?

Edit: Disregard the first statement, didn't look at the right picture, rest remains for reference to others.

Might be interested in a couple month as well, out of season right now.
You can make a big improvement moving to tinnermann #8 washers (edit: you did already ;)) . A little countersink, and you will have a flush bottom again.

Something like this, obviously pick the cheapest with shipping. Random ebay link
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1246612047...pid=5337696215&customid=&toolid=10001&mkevt=1

Last edited:
I used them a few times in the past too. The local HD had them up until last year then poof :cry:

I'm having trouble finding them in stock anywhere

Yeah I noticed but there's a lot of people charging more than they should be charging

That's all the 'free' shipping.
Always mind-boggling that nobody will buy a $4 item with $3.95 s&h but have no problem buying at $9.99 w/free shipping.

Best thing to do on these items is buying multiple things from same vendor. I always struggle buying '100ea.' pack when I need just need 2.

Always mind-boggling that nobody will buy a $4 item with $3.95 s&h but have no problem buying at $9.99 w/free shipping.

Best thing to do on these items is buying multiple things from same vendor. I always struggle buying '100ea.' pack when I need just need 2.
It annoys the piss out of me when these vendors charge full shipping rate for each item you buy from them. If I see that I immediately delete everything from them out of my cart and buy from someone else because once you figure in the $20 it costs the ship the 3 items I need it is cheaper to buy the more expensive parts that get shipped for free.

I just picked up these: https://www.ebay.com/itm/154447068485 & called it a day. I have a ton of ebay bucks anyway.

Yes, frustrating to pay $13 for 8 washers that you need. I guess you have to buy more trucks and use more of them 😇

Yes, frustrating to pay $13 for 8 washers that you need. I guess you have to buy more trucks and use more of them 😇
You can never have too many spares right? :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back