3200KV BLX 3660 motor bearings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello does anyone know if you can buy the Shaft that has the Coating & is Magnetic Cause the one I pulled out has a Wobble in it Bearings are shot also my guess is Poor Quality Control cause I got 2 Runs in after Purchasing My Vortex 😠😕
So need to replace Shaft & Bearings Any help would be Greatly Appreciated
Not poor quality control poor design of the motor module that traps dirt inside itself.

Not poor quality control poor design of the motor module that traps dirt inside itself.
I agree on Poor design just on what I've read but I say quality control because the Shaft HAD To Be Bad When Assembled Unless Somehow The Shaft Bent During the 2 Test Runs I did After Taking It Out Of The Box Brand-new 🙈😠😕 I'm Just Sad They Don't Sell The Shaft So I Guess I'm Stuck Buying Another Motor For $110 Bucks cause I already contacted Customer Support and they said I Voided any Warranty because I Opened The Motor 😕😠

I agree on Poor design just on what I've read but I say quality control because the Shaft HAD To Be Bad When Assembled Unless Somehow The Shaft Bent During the 2 Test Runs I did After Taking It Out Of The Box Brand-new 🙈😠😕 I'm Just Sad They Don't Sell The Shaft So I Guess I'm Stuck Buying Another Motor For $110 Bucks cause I already contacted Customer Support and they said I Voided any Warranty because I Opened The Motor 😕😠

Yeah a bent shaft is not an easy thing to do, you just said it had a wobble, which could have been do to the bad bearings. But if it is bent that is an entirely different story. It just isn't cost effective for them to sell replacement motor shafts considering you can buy a perfectly good motor on eBay for less than what they would have to charge for the shaft. And no you are not out $110 look at the link I posted in the thread you started.

Yeah a bent shaft is not an easy thing to do, you just said it had a wobble, which could have been do to the bad bearings. But if it is bent that is an entirely different story. It just isn't cost effective for them to sell replacement motor shafts considering you can buy a perfectly good motor on eBay for less than what they would have to charge for the shaft. And no you are not out $110 look at the link I posted in the thread you started.
Yeah I just was I'll have to see if I want to spend any time/money on it at this point I got a Bunch of Toys I am just disappointed that for 300+ I got 2 test runs I bought the New XRT at the Same and It is BEAST so I'll think about what is Next For the Vortex Thank You For your help it is Much Appreciated

Yeah I just was I'll have to see if I want to spend any time/money on it at this point I got a Bunch of Toys I am just disappointed that for 300+ I got 2 test runs I bought the New XRT at the Same and It is BEAST so I'll think about what is Next For the Vortex Thank You For your help it is Much Appreciated
I'm really biased about how bad the Arrma 3s and 4s line of vehicles are, the motor module is it's achilleas heal as you cannot actually fix its problem just band-aid it. At this point in time if you offered me one for free I would tell you to keep it.

I'm really biased about how bad the Arrma 3s and 4s line of vehicles are, the motor module is it's achilleas heal as you cannot actually fix its problem just band-aid it. At this point in time if you offered me one for free I would tell you to keep it.
My Buddy has A Arrma Vortex that he Beats the Crap out of on a Daily basis and has for over a year
Other than a couple sets of Tires and the Occasional upper & Lower control arm he hasn't ever had a Problem that's why I Even bought the one. But after this I Couldn't agree with you more👍🏻👍🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back