SOLD / FOUND $350 OBO ARRMA TALION 6S EXB ROLLER M2C HOT RACING RPM DURATRAX AVID BEARINGS.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the simple green wipes work that’s the only thing I can find around my area it’s the or the BBQ spray.
Whats best? Or should I just wait and order the foaming one off of Amazon?
The one you have linked is the exact one I use.
Awesome, thanks.

I have Mojave arms and rear driveshafts that I could through in with it if you’re looking for something a little narrower and the lwb chassis.

Funny enough I actually bought a typhon instead lol.

Why can't this be a Typhon? It'd be on it's way to my house. GLWS, the dirt doesn't offend me one bit.
Are you looking for a Typhon? I have one with a Spektrum 6S ESC, no motor. If that's a make or break for you, I'll put a motor on it. It has some bald power hobby belted street tires on it. It runs like a bat outta hell. I wasn't actively trying to sell it, but after seeing your comment, I figured I would pitch the idea.

Are you looking for a Typhon? I have one with a Spektrum 6S ESC, no motor. If that's a make or break for you, I'll put a motor on it. It has some bald power hobby belted street tires on it. It runs like a bat outta hell. I wasn't actively trying to sell it, but after seeing your comment, I figured I would pitch the idea.
No a just bought one and used the electrics out of the talion to put in the typhon thanks for the offer though.

I’d sell it to you for $300 if your interested.

I was wanting a roller, but I just bought one yesterday. Finally gave up on finding a deal.

This is a really nice Talion for the price BTW.
Thanks.
You would sell the Talion for $300?
If you are willing to be the buyer.
I mean $325 would hurt a little less.
I was just throwing prices at you. I would prefer $350 but if you’re only wanting to pay $325 then I’d be fine with that. Although for $300 I would really hate to sell it that cheap.

Last edited:
Thanks.

If you are willing to be the buyer.
I mean $325 would hurt a little less.
I was just throwing prices at you. I would prefer $350 but if you’re only wanting to pay $325 then I’d be fine with that. Although for $300 I would really hate to sell it that cheap.
I would pay $350 for a nice roller. How can I get in touch with you? Can you direct message on here or something?

I see several versions of the body in your pics. What body, if any, is included?

I see several versions of the body in your pics. What body, if any, is included?
Both bodies are included, the red one is the original, the pink one is the newest one, both have drywall tape and shoo goo modification done to them.

Anyone interested $325 shipped.

You should consider updating the pics with new ones if you've since cleaned it :cool: (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back