Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.

3D Print desired for my GPS speedometer

crimsonfancy

A guy that doesn't know when to give up.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton, Talion, Typhon, Notorious, BigRock 4x4
I don't know anyone with a printer so I thought I would check here.
Would anyone capable be interested in printing for me a protector for my SkyRC GPS thing? I'm linking the thing at Thingiverse that I'm interested in having. If it could be modified to be improved, even better.
If anyone is interested and can let me know what it will cost me, I would appreciate the help. Last time I servo taped it to my Typhon it flew off with a bump in the road. Would like to have it more protected.
Also, doesn't have to be blue and can use colors you'd have in excess.
Thanks!
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2904764

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@crimsonfancy if you can't find anyone here that can print this you might want to check for local 3D printing shops. I know we have one here in Lexington that you can take your print files to and they will print them for you for a small charge.

curtisrands

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Granite
I can print it for you. I just joined the forum and just got a 3D printer in November. PM me with your email address and we can go from there. I'll charge you a small fee + shipping. Another option is to find a local library that has a 3D printer. A few here in my home town have them. I don't know how it works, it probably costs something, but not much.

Premium members don't see ads. Click here to upgrade.