3D Printable Front Bumper for 3S & 4S Rigs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t think I will ever sell these. You are free to print them yourself. If someone wants to print one for you and mail it to you, they are free to use the design to do so. I ask that they only charge actual cost if doing so. I shared it so others could save money.

I’ve oddly never actually broke the bumper spring. ??‍♂️?
Great work here. Where can I find the bumper file?

How is that bumper work? In my kraton it broke in half... Anyone have some ideas how to install it on kraton V5??

How is that bumper work? In my kraton it broke in half... Anyone have some ideas how to install it on kraton V5??
This is for the 3S and 4S rigs and will not work with the 6S rigs. You should look into the Kraton EXB 1/8 bumper. It will fit and it pretty durable. Also, @3d-rc.myshopify.com makes better bumper springs for the EXB bumper to make it way better.

I won the Creality Ender 3D Printer off the ARRMA Forum and they only thing that I have been able to make that's been holding up is a set of Wing mounts for my #ARRMA Notorious or KRATON that are indestructible 💪 💪 💪 ... As far as rear and front bumpers, I don't bother since T-bone racing makes in my personal opinion the best front and rear bumpers on the market.,.
1645283136876.png

1645283152052.png

Last edited:
I won the Creality Ender 3D Printer off the ARRMA Forum and they only thing that I have been able to make that's been holding up is a set of Wing mounts for my #ARRMA Notorious or KRATON that are indestructible 💪 💪 💪 ... As far as rear and front bumpers, I don't bother since T-bone racing makes in my personal opinion the best front and rear bumpers on the market.,.
View attachment 201133
Where did you find that file? Looks like someone 3-D scanned a copy of a part that has a patent on it😱

Where did you find that file? Looks like someone 3-D scanned a copy of a part that has a patent on it😱
I don’t think patent holders are going to gain much from chasing people with home based 3D printers 🤷🏻‍♂️😜. Now if you are running a business selling parts, then you will be a target. But chasing individuals would be a waste of time and resources as the damages would be very low per user, especially for a $10 part.

I don’t think patent holders are going to gain much from chasing people with home based 3D printers 🤷🏻‍♂️😜. Now if you are running a business selling parts, then you will be a target. But chasing individuals would be a waste of time and resources as the damages would be very low per user, especially for a $10 part.
Nah not worried about the individuals. Hell most times I offer them up information on where to find the better filament and the exact settings I use for the best durability. Was more so wondering who is scanning.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back