SOLD / FOUND 3d Printed Senton 4x4 MEGA/BLX Bumper Support👌😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
PXL_20210518_174056895.jpg

PXL_20210518_174038404.jpg

Here you can see where it flexes when I push on it. The bumper spring will compress while the bumper support flexes a little first, then the bumper support will begin to flex a little more. You can see in the video how it can flex completely in half without breaking, so it will be just fine.(y) The holes in the center of the support allow for it to compress, and not just flex, and they are doing their job.
PXL_20210518_174317256.jpg

$16 $13 shipped to the lower 48.:D

If your not in the lower 48 states, PM me and we can work something out.(y) Shipping may be expensive though.;)

8 available.

PM me if interested.(y)

Basher tested and approved. ;)(y)
The video shows a lot.

Here I am bashing my senton 3s with the bumper support installed. You can see it takes some pretty bad cartwheels and landings.

Disclaimer:
Like any other product, there are occasional bad ones in a batch.🤷‍♂️ I have tried to sort them out, but if you receive one that does not hold up to the abuse that it should, let me know and I'll send you a new one free of charge. :cool: Nothing lasts forever (unfortunately).

Last edited:
Can you do any colors? Neon maybe?
No the material he uses only comes in 1 color due to the chemical properties. He can do it in a different material but will not be anywhere nearly as durable as what he uses

Installed this support today. Easy. Thanks Ginglehopper!

View attachment 154369
No problem! Glad you like it! Keep me updated on how it holds up. (y)
Can you do any colors? Neon maybe?
Nope. Sorry. What @Lovestricken said.
No the material he uses only comes in 1 color due to the chemical properties. He can do it in a different material but will not be anywhere nearly as durable as what he uses
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back