SOLD / FOUND 3d printed Typhon 3s front wing file

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exc3l

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast EXB
  2. Typhon 6s
Okay well, I have a 3d printer file for sale. It's a front wing for a Typhon 3s. I'll do 10$ for the file. I'll pm the file after payment. Paypal is accepted. I have ran up to 97mph on video. The wing attaches from underneath as well taking place of the skidplate.
1649773734777.png

Pretty cool looking piece, now all I need are a 6S version and a printer:ROFLMAO:
I like the design, GLWS

And now I guess I need to start shopping for a 3d printer

Great work, is a 6s version forthcoming also? I would have thought by now there would be many different designs around for a Typhon front nose and wing made for speedruns, but all I see is the same few designs like the folded aluminum piece and similar. This is great, would love to see a 6s version with a higher profile nose

Last edited:
Thats pretty sweet.

If you don't mind me asking, what cad program did you use to design the file? I started playing around with TinkerCad recently, so I can appreciate the time it took to design this. Unfortunately I do not have Typhon nor have a lot of interest in speed runs to make use of this. So free bump.

Looks to be done on fusion 360 from the blending. Definitely would be extremely time consuming to be done on tinkercad. Was designed by a guy who used to be on here and he was pretty darn good. Not sure what happened to him but he has tons of files on thingyverse. Pretty much most arrma files there he designed.

Looks to be done on fusion 360 from the blending. Definitely would be extremely time consuming to be done on tinkercad. Was designed by a guy who used to be on here and he was pretty darn good. Not sure what happened to him but he has tons of files on thingyverse. Pretty much most arrma files there he designed.
Wait you’re saying the person who is selling the file is different than who designed the file?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back