3d printing and rc cars are a perfect match. What to print next?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LudeNation

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Notorious
  5. Senton 3s
Custom made body savers!
I noticed my friends Granites body was worn down to the point the shock towers were showing, so I 3d printed some body savers for the tailgate. Then printed roof skid pads & spacers for the body clips so they no longer scratches the body when installing them. Also has body posts stabilizers.
20210329_144636.jpg

Custom made body savers!
I noticed my friends Granites body was worn down to the point the shock towers were showing, so I 3d printed some body savers for the tailgate. Then printed roof skid pads & spacers for the body clips so they no longer scratches the body when installing them. Also has body posts stabilizers.
View attachment 139274
Body posts stabilizers pics

20210327_102652.jpg

I am borrowing a 3D printer for about 3 weeks. Could you possibly send me the STL files, I would greatly appreciate it.
these ones are easily found on thingiverse. I've had someone print some out for me.

Makes sense to use TPU where possible. Found PLA and PETG just break so easily on impact.
Agreed. My first sets using PLA cracked easily. My latest ones are TPU and much better.

Agreed. My first sets using PLA cracked easily. My latest ones are TPU and much better.
Nice! Getting back into ground RC, and having a 3D printer, may be a fun combination. And maybe a chance/reason to finally try using my TPU.

Searching for some parts for my truck on eBay, I see a bunch of 3D printed ones for sale. If I can find downloadable files, cool. But if not, I can model up what I need. Well, ok, maybe more like "need".

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back