3d printing. what would you like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you be willing to make a drag wing for the infraction?
sure thing i could make that. send me more details if youre serious. cant pass up on making an extra few bucks these days.

@magnetik posted his pro drag infraction wing and .stl file not long ago. Might be good to ask him if he's OK with you printing the wing for a fee to help out members who don't have their own printers, just as a courtesy.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-infraction-3d-printed-pro-stock-drag-wing.20613/
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4260803

I'm confused. Is there a way the wing pictured can be purchased? If so, how may I go about doing so?
@magnetik owns the infraction wing design and offered it up for free for anyone to use for personal printing use. I said it would be courtesy to ask his permission if someone else here wanted to use his design for resale because they would be profiting off his intellectual property. So now that he's given his permission for arrma members to charge a fee to help other arrma members using his design you're free to ask @avogev who said he'd print it for you now that you have a design to give him to print.

Boom! Thanks for the help bud

Attachments

• 20200506_173913.jpg
    20200506_173913.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 72
  • 20200506_173717.jpg
    20200506_173717.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 75
Modeling a 6S chassis would be much simpler than a 3S, that’s for sure. But I’m not sure it would survive a single hit.

Awesome work. How much for one of those air scoops? Was already thinking about cutting a hole in my Kratons body for cooler motor temps

What’s the best cheap (under $500) 3D printer to buy if someone wanted to make small parts for their own use? I’m not getting into the parts business, but just want to buy one to play with. Reviews say the Monoprice Voxel is decent for $330.
Ender-5 pro

Ender-5 pro
I ended up with the Ender 5 with tons of upgrades over time. The Pro didn’t exist then. I’m now looking for a larger model. Thinking CR10S Pro V2.

Modeling a 6S chassis would be much simpler than a 3S, that’s for sure. But I’m not sure it would survive a single hit.
Not worried about that I can just re print it
Awesome work. How much for one of those air scoops? Was already thinking about cutting a hole in my Kratons body for cooler motor temps
Send me what u want and I'll let u know

Last edited:
aerospace engineer with a few 3D printers, one of them being a pretty high end SLA printer. does anyone have ideas theyd like to add to their car? i can design and print them for you if theyre interesting. ideas welcome. currently i created some cooling parts for my typhon, and a front spoiler/bumper. throw out ideas.

blh1hts.jpg

5E5Q2Jp.jpg

RDCePYK.jpg
id like to get the file so i can print one

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back