3D RC in COLOR! New wing mounts and basher bumper springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently not in the works as I have 3 other parts in testing currently. But if you would like I will add that to the next lineup
so these allow for the wing to flex vs bending/breaking?
Correct 👍

Currently not in the works as I have 3 other parts in testing currently. But if you would like I will add that to the next lineup
No rush, just curious.. when you get around to it I’ll buy one. The one in my O8s has been broken for quite some time… 😂

No rush, just curious.. when you get around to it I’ll buy one. The one in my O8s has been broken for quite some time… 😂
I will hit the local hobby tomorrow to see if they have any in stock. I should have parts in testing by beginning of next month.

I will hit the local hobby tomorrow to see if they have any in stock. I should have parts in testing by beginning of next month.
That’s cool! Don’t rush on my account tho, you work too much already! 👊😎

That’s cool! Don’t rush on my account tho, you work too much already! 👊😎
Not a biggie man. Just trying to keep everyone happy and rolling

Correct 👍
Thanks just placed an order. Ill likely be getting a talion before too long so will be looking for parts for that too.

Thanks just placed an order. Ill likely be getting a talion before too long so will be looking for parts for that too.
Those parts are currently in testing

Ordered!!!

1626709384348.png

Thank you sir. It will be in the post first thing in the morning. Not sure if you noticed. But they do come in a variety of colors. I can supplement the black for a different color if you would like? Hope you enjoy the product and thank you for choosing 3DRC

Thank you sir. It will be in the post first thing in the morning. Not sure if you noticed. But they do come in a variety of colors. I can supplement the black for a different color if you would like? Hope you enjoy the product and thank you for choosing 3DRC
Thanks, can't wait to try it.

Black is good!

I'd like to order the shorter wing mounts for my Typhon when they become available.
Make sure to go to the website and suscribe to the newsletter that way you know the second they are released

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back