3d-rc.myshopify.com/ Lovestricken Basher parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
If you have received any parts from me through 3d-rc.myshopify.com or as lovestricken. Can I please ask a favor of you?
Will you please leave a review at my website under the part(s) you have received. Good or bad please and thank you. Please be completely honest. I appreciate it very much.

* Please stay tuned through the news letter as more parts and variations will very here very shortly. As always don't forget to use code arrma forum for your 10% off of the already very low price.
https://3d-rc.myshopify.com/

If you have received any parts from me through 3d-rc.myshopify.com or as lovestricken. Can I please ask a favor of you?
Will you please leave a review at my website under the part(s) you have received. Good or bad please and thank you. Please be completely honest. I appreciate it very much.

* Please stay tuned through the news letter as more parts and variations will very here very shortly. As always don't forget to use code arrma forum for your 10% off of the already very low price.
Done ✅

Which blue do you like better? Which ever one you pick is going to be JDilly blue

16273464059277803117925922341239.jpg

16273464502616944926543023501435.jpg

16273464663764283982792715216236.jpg

I wondered where you went…..new Avatar threw me…. But then that’s not too hard🤪

I wondered where you went…..new Avatar threw me…. But then that’s not too hard🤪
I'm still here... just the name change and avatar..... SUPRISE!!!

The already printed one. The one still printing looks kinda purple
Yeah the one printing and the one on the right I had the filiment made for me. The one printing is kinda purple... i think they mixed colors wrong lmaooooo. The one on they right was a color match to a tamiya color... and the one on the left is the blue that i have already been selling
My reviews are posted. Anything to help get more noodle parts out in the world.
Thank you for your support. It is extremely appreciated.

So are you saying the blue will be no good because they break a lot like the name implies? There is nothing staying in one piece when his name is involved. ;) :ROFLMAO: 😇
Oh crap that might be a bad idea lol

@3d-rc.myshopify.com

Are the Typhon/Talion ones finished testing yet ??
Soon, sorry things are taking a while. I don't want anything released until I know it is capable of handling the toughest abuse. If I had to guess I would say a week. Testers are getting final product Thursday hoping they give it hell so I should hear something by next weekend if they are up to par I am currently printing production of them just in case so nobody has to wait

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back