3d-rc.myshopify.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do for v4 and older they only have bumpers for the v5 models
And even the exb upper arms suck and they are a loose fit on the cars not from wear but bad design on that part hurts steering alot
The v4 rpm arms work for the upper perfectly fine, but the lowers need shorter shock pins.
@Lovestricken can you try to make an outcast 6s wing??

The v4 rpm arms work for the upper perfectly fine, but the lowers need shorter shock pins.
@Lovestricken can you try to make an outcast 6s wing??
Have you tried the wing mount on it? Does a pretty good job saving wings as well. I have looked into it. Because the geometry it is a really long print time and wouldn't be cost effective unfortunately. Maybe one day when I have a printer or 2 to spare. Sorry.😭

Have you tried the wing mount on it? Does a pretty good job saving wings as well. I have looked into it. Because the geometry it is a really long print time and wouldn't be cost effective unfortunately. Maybe one day when I have a printer or 2 to spare. Sorry.😭
Nope my wing mount will be here tomorrow! That’s ok 😆

Nope my wing mount will be here tomorrow! That’s ok 😆
I apologize about shipping I'm not sure what's going on with the United States Postal Service lately I have deliveries out there going on 3 weeks lost in the system glad you're getting it tomorrow though

Version 2 of the Mojave bumper support, 8s WingMounts and low profile wing will be shipped to the testers this weekend.

Lmao let's hope not. This is the first month with them all running. Im sure my monthly profit is in the negative still 😂 just wanna keep people rolling and in the hobby

i have to say, I bought three k6s wing mounts. One for me and the 2 others were for friends…. Your wing mounts are the best! Thank you for what you do!

i have to say, I bought three k6s wing mounts. One for me and the 2 others were for friends…. Your wing mounts are the best! Thank you for what you do!
Glad you and your friends are able to enjoy them.

How is that blue on the wing mounts? Might take one for my diamond notorious
Here might be a few ideas for new parts:
-wing mount for the 3s line stretched(this is one of the reasons why people snap chassis most of the time in the rear when landing on that regid stock wing mount”
-body Spring on the 6s kraton
-bumper for the 3s-4s line
- body roof protectors(good looking ones lol)
-chassiS protectors
I recommanded them to some friends too no complains so far. Mine still going strong today i over wheelied and i saw the whole wing bend like crazy and the truck came back on its wheel trully impressive those 3D printed stuff. Beats factory made plastic by a mile

Last edited:
The blue looks great. I do plan on making more parts for the rest of the arrma lines. I have 3 parts in testing currently. Unfortunately the testing process takes a while with lots of revisions and continuous improvements. Once the parts that are in testing release. I have a couple ideas already lined up for the next go around. A 3/4s WingMount is on the to do list. Please be patient and more parts are surely to come. I won't use other people's designs as my own. The design process can take a while as I work 70 hr weeks.
How is that blue on the wing mounts? Might take one for my diamond notorious
Here might be a few ideas for new parts:
-wing mount for the 3s line stretched(this is one of the reasons why people snap chassis most of the time in the rear when landing on that regid stock wing mount”
-body Spring on the 6s kraton
-bumper for the 3s-4s line
- body roof protectors(good looking ones lol)
-chassiS protectors

I recommanded them to some friends too no complains so far. Mine still going strong today i over wheelied and i saw the whole wing bend like crazy and the truck came back on its wheel trully impressive those 3D printed stuff. Beats factory made plastic by a mile

Mounts came in looks so clean
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

My mount has a crack next to the rear chassi brace :c. Im going to be forced to buy the m2c stuff.
Or just steal if from the Mojave im selling

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back