3D-RC Online upgrade parts and ArrmaForum Beanie Giveaway!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Final entry!!!🤞🤞

Trick Or Treat Dance GIF by DOMCAKE

Over 1,000 total entries, very impressive!

I can't thank everyone who participated enough. It's always good to see a good turn out for giveaways. But even more importantly, we should all thank @3d-rc.myshopify.com for even making this giveaway possible.

Lets find out who are 6 lucky winners are...

151 - @palmryde
789 - @RCbuzz
1055 - @joshludden
435 - @Smilinbri
546 - @Inky
972 - @stevenwm

If you guys haven't checked out his site already, you should take a second now and head on over there: https://3d-rc.online/

Thanks again everyone!

Wow! I'm so happy that I won. I don't know what to say. I'd like to start by thanking my parents for raising such an amazing person. I'd also like to thank my local hobby stores for continuously enticing me to buy more stuff to break. I'd like to thank @WoodiE for making me feel welcome here on the Arrma Forum and special thanks to @3d-rc.myshopify.com for making sure I won all the prizes in this giveaway.
"What? What do you mean I didn't win? But I paid them both to make sure mine was the only name drawn. That's impossible. Fine."
Congrats to the others who probably didn't bribe the judges. Go on, enjoy your prizes. Just be sure to lock your doors at night, cause you never know who might be lurking in the shadows waiting to take what's rightfully his. 🤬

YEAH BOOOOOOY!!!!!
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!! :LOL: 🍻(y)🤘🤙

🎶 I GOT MY BEANIE!! I GOT MY BEANIE!! 🎶 🥳 🍻 :LOL::LOL:🤪👏💪🤙🤘😁✌️

Yes, thanks to @WoodiE and @3d-rc.myshopify.com for this awesome opportunity!! And this super cool forum and all the peeps here! :love: Shout out to my boy @joshludden for the big win and congrats to all the winners!!! 🍻✌️

Congrats to the winners!!! I’m getting closer to winning one these giveaways 😂
Thank you to @3d-rc.myshopify.com & @WoodiE and everyone who makes these cool giveaways happen 🤘🏻🤘🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back