3D-RC REVIEWS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Reviews are now LIVE!!, if you’ve had the pleasure of owning any 3D-RC parts, swing by and leave a review!
BA824C62-8C7D-4749-8214-9BE39917C762.jpeg

https://3d-rc.myshopify.com/

So far, my outcast wingmount is holding up well. I noticed @leroychurchill's was tearing on him though I think, where it's notched to fit in the shock tower... or was it near the screw... can't recall, but it was tearing. He drives his truck sooooooo much more than I do.

Mine had quite a few nasty landings on it and is still 100%.

So far, my outcast wingmount is holding up well. I noticed @leroychurchill's was tearing on him though I think, where it's notched to fit in the shock tower... or was it near the screw... can't recall, but it was tearing. He drives his truck sooooooo much more than I do.

I think the V2 high profile mount added some support near the screws. @Rcproponent @3d-rc.myshopify.com

That’s why @3d-rc.myshopify.com created version 2 of the wing mounts! They are now available:
https://3d-rc.online/products/arrma-6s-wing-mount

The master chef in the kitchen at @3d-rc.myshopify.com is always innovating! Always improving… if ever there is an issue someone is having designs get modified and better! Just doesn’t get much better than that if you ask me🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm not sure what version I have... but I'll buy another if it breaks. Kind of want the orange one now that they have other colors!
Orange is my favorite! It really is a cool color! The V2 mount just released, so I bet you have a V1.. which was still REALLY GOOD, just may have had a little room to be better and now there’s V2 :)

3DRC parts will forever be a work in progress. Unfortunately there isn't a such thing as unbreakable. But you better believe I will do my best to get as close as possible. Please keep in mind everyone has a different driving style. So me and my testers may not catch something in our runs that someone else may have found on a really bad impact or crash. Trust me when I say this is more like version 77487663847 😂 I am always behind the scenes making live production changes. From cosmetics to functionality. I don't do this as an income. Actually 3DRC actually cost me money every month lol. @Rcproponent can vouch for that. He sees the but load of test parts I throw away every week. If I could accomplish just 1 thing from this endeavor it would simply be to know that I can allow the consumer to be able to be a little more confident in thier vehicles and thier abilities.

3DRC parts will forever be a work in progress. Unfortunately there isn't a such thing as unbreakable. But you better believe I will do my best to get as close as possible. Please keep in mind everyone has a different driving style. So me and my testers may not catch something in our runs that someone else may have found on a really bad impact or crash. Trust me when I say this is more like version 77487663847 😂 I am always behind the scenes making live production changes. From cosmetics to functionality. I don't do this as an income. Actually 3DRC actually cost me money every month lol. @Rcproponent can vouch for that. He sees the but load of test parts I throw away every week. If I could accomplish just 1 thing from this endeavor it would simply be to know that I can allow the consumer to be able to be a little more confident in thier vehicles and thier abilities.
Can for sure vouch for that! So many parts! Straight to the waste bin 😩

but it’s all in good effort to make the best possible parts!

I'm not sure what version I have... but I'll buy another if it breaks. Kind of want the orange one now that they have other colors!
Got the orange one in case mine breaks. I was ordering one for the new kraton exb in red along with the kraton exb bumper spring thing (red wasn't in stock, or available :() and threw the orange one in the cart for the outcast. :)

Got the orange one in case mine breaks. I was ordering one for the new kraton exb in red along with the kraton exb bumper spring thing (red wasn't in stock, or available :() and threw the orange one in the cart for the outcast. :)
Oh brother you should have contacted me I would have definitely ran a special run for you. I definitely appreciate the support. You ever need anything please just let me know.

Just received my wing mount, haven't tested the durability but I was kinda disappointed how it fit during installation
Just received my wing mount, haven't tested the durability but I was kinda disappointed how it fit during installation
And I also noticed when I put my body on that the wing it pointed up in the front quite alot

Last edited:

And I also noticed when I put my body on that the wing it pointed up in the front quite alot
Up in the front? Have any pics please? You must be talking about the rake angle I would assume? If you ever flip on your top the stock angle will dig itself into the ground causing problems. That raked back angle flattens the wing out to make it less likely to dig in like a shovel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back