3DRC Black Friday deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If your out of a color, can I place the order and get with you on this end so you actually send the correct one I want?
It's the exb Kraton front bumper in red
If you place an order pick a random color like yellow or orange and let me know the order number and I will adjust my inventory accordingly and get you a red one👍

What are peoples favorite colors? I am liking the red!

#Freebump :cool:

Did you get my PM sir?
I placed an order today #2749 for Douglas
and would like everything to be shipped in color red please and thank you
Yes sir I sure did. Have the message a 👍 already completed and dropping off this morning. Thank you for your order sir

What wing mount do i need for the kronos xtr 2022?
I have those but not listed on the site. Just message me off the site if you are interested.

Yeah I've seen you with the wing mount on the kronos on youtube...i follow you there as well.

Where should i message you then?
If you go to the website there is a chat bubble. It will link you directly to me and notifies my phone so I can respond quicker

Nothing that I have heard of working let me look into that👍

that is the correct selection. The TLR uses a high profile.

I will be continuing to add inventory this whole weekend as it comes off the machines so if you do see something out of stock just contact me via the website and we can get that accommodated.
Yes TLRT does have the taller wing "Brackets". 2 height adjustments, as do most 1/8 Track Buggies do. For more or less downforce. Track wings like the TLRT are spec'ed to a size for sanctioned racing. "Different shape Wicker" Bills are there for fine tuniing downforce from there.

With heavy bashers downforce is rarely considered or needed. the wing and its mounts are there more for rear protection. No one dials in any Downforce.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back