3DRC - Notorious J Motorworks recommended

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I beg to differ.. I’ve been watching your vids for a long time and you’ve definitely gotten better! 😎
Im sure the wing mount helps but don’t sell yourself short Johnny. 🤙
Wait til you see the outtakes🤦‍♂️

I just received my low wing mount for my Talion EXB and I am amazed. 3D printing alone is so cool and how it works, but as @Notorious J said…. They are incredible. Whatever you made these out of and how just blows me away. It’s the simplest things that entertain and amaze. This is truly next level of mounts. I can’t wait to break the one I got! 😂 I think I’ll get a new wing just for the occasion!

I just received my low wing mount for my Talion EXB and I am amazed. 3D printing alone is so cool and how it works, but as @Notorious J said…. They are incredible. Whatever you made these out of and how just blows me away. It’s the simplest things that entertain and amaze. This is truly next level of mounts. I can’t wait to break the one I got! 😂 I think I’ll get a new wing just for the occasion!
I'VE NEVER BROKEN ONE!!!! Nuff said 🤣🤣

Hey sundays in the summer I host Sunday Funday in Ann Arbor. Hope to see you there

Hey sundays in the summer I host Sunday Funday in Ann Arbor. Hope to see you there
I love coming to Mecca! I’m there every home game…. I’d love too! Go Blue! (It’s the holy land.) Om more than your average fan. My picture is in the wonder what they look like thread. Full Michigan football sleeve. Plus I go to the MDen downtown as I do my LHS! Appreciate the hospitality

Last edited:
Edit: posted this in the wrong thread. Added to my Kraton build thread. Apologies to @3d-rc.myshopify.com

Trying out this new 40mm dual fan mount for the 4985 1650kv Hobbywing motor. Supplied by KC RC of 

20230218_163955.jpg

20230218_164014.jpg

Last edited:
Nice
Now that i knkw more about 3d printing than i did before i have noticed some issues on the v2 at least on the 4 ones i have right now. There is a flow issue on the v2 i own. The v1 didnt have those issues and dus they didnt start to show wear on the spots the v2 are.
Used v2
20230227_175923.jpg
20230227_180029.jpg
20230227_180011.jpg

Im able to delaminate the walls on some spots with my finger nail. Still definetly stronger than rpm but could be a lot stronger i believe
Brand new v2 vs used v1
20230227_180240.jpg
20230227_180210.jpg

20230227_180158.jpg

@3d-rc.myshopify.com

Last edited:
Nice
Now that i knkw more about 3d printing than i did before i have noticed some issues on the v2 at least on the 4 ones i have right now. There is a flow issue on the v2 i own. The v1 didnt have those issues and dus they didnt start to show wear on the spots the v2 are.
Used v2
View attachment 281680View attachment 281682View attachment 281681
Im able to delaminate the walls on some spots with my finger nail. Still definetly stronger than rpm but could be a lot stronger i believe
Brand new v2 vs used v1
View attachment 281683View attachment 281684

View attachment 281685
@3d-rc.myshopify.com
You are correct that set must have snuck by. If it gives you any issues just let me know and I will take care of you👍 good eye sir

The ones on my notorious have gaven up
You are correct that set must have snuck by. If it gives you any issues just let me know and I will take care of you👍 good eye sir
One has failed on my notorious same side as my kraton atm. Shipping is going to bite me even harder than last year im sure🤣

20230227_201142.jpg

20230227_201200.jpg

The ones on my notorious have gaven up

One has failed on my notorious same side as my kraton atm. Shipping is going to bite me even harder than last year im sure🤣

View attachment 281715

View attachment 281716
Nothing is unbreakable unfortunately. Hope it held up for a while for you. That’s the thinnest part of the mount right there. Wish I could beef it up a bit. That must have taken some hard wing landings to tear like that. You are definitely sending that on sir lol
Also looks to be an older version the newer one is reinforced on the front and back of it for extra strength there

Last edited:
Nothing is unbreakable unfortunately. Hope it held up for a while for you. That’s the thinnest part of the mount right there. Wish I could beef it up a bit. That must have taken some hard wing landings to tear like that. You are definitely sending that on sir lol
Also looks to be an older version the newer one is reinforced on the front and back of it for extra strength there
It did

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back