3DRC Parts install, Outcast XL and Kraton V5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, there should be some kind of black Friday deals
I think he’s a mechanic, so I’d assume he already has one.. I was mainly giving him 💩

🤣🤙

Someone needs a power driver for Xmas 😉

It’s agony watching you twist your wrist off.. 😝
I was going to say, if you want me to watch you got to get a driver!! I use the ryobi to disassemble and the dewalt assemble.I’m watching saying HURRY UP GET THE DRIVER!!! 🤣😎😳
FE73BDC6-961E-4F99-9BE9-9E82EA7CA4B9.jpeg
😂😂😂

Someone needs a power driver for Xmas 😉

It’s agony watching you twist your wrist off.. 😝
I would rather not. Its just too easy to mess things up and not worth the slight speed advantage on disassembly. I work on things in my spare time to relax and enjoy myself in most cases. My work requires me to be very precise and that tends to carry over into many other things that I do.

I would rather not. Its just too easy to mess things up and not worth the slight speed advantage on disassembly. I work on things in my spare time to relax and enjoy myself in most cases. My work requires me to be very precise and that tends to carry over into many other things that I do.
I'll give you that on assembly (I have stripped a few bulkheads in my day (before I got my dewalt gyro) but on disassembly come on I'd rather watch women's volleyball then you slow turning a car apart!!! LOL Luckily we can fast forward!!!

I was going to say, if you want me to watch you got to get a driver!! I use the ryobi to disassemble and the dewalt assemble.I’m watching saying HURRY UP GET THE DRIVER!!! 🤣😎😳View attachment 257294 😂😂😂
What are those? You must be rich...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back