3DRC restock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Parts have just been added back to inventory along with some color options being added to a few parts. Get them while they are hot off the printer before they are all gone again.
www.3d-rc.online

Last edited:
I've been refreshing the page like crazy for the red exb bumper support and on my refresh at like 6:30 am one popped up so I ordered it immediately. I am still refreshing to get a second one. Thanks for making such good products so far I have a lp wing mount on my Ty6, HP wing mount on my K6, F/R bumper supports for my Mojave they all are absolutely great!!! Would you happen to have any purple filament laying around? I would love a LP wing mount for my Typhon TLR. Thanks again for such great products and wonderful customer service(best customer service is when you just don't have to contact customer service because things are just right!!)

I've been refreshing the page like crazy for the red exb bumper support and on my refresh at like 6:30 am one popped up so I ordered it immediately. I am still refreshing to get a second one. Thanks for making such good products so far I have a lp wing mount on my Ty6, HP wing mount on my K6, F/R bumper supports for my Mojave they all are absolutely great!!! Would you happen to have any purple filament laying around? I would love a LP wing mount for my Typhon TLR. Thanks again for such great products and wonderful customer service(best customer service is when you just don't have to contact customer service because things are just right!!)
Sorry nothing in purple. But I will have a few more parts in inventory later today. I can let you know when that will happen if you would like. Thank you for the kind words 🥰

Thank you, that would be greatly appreciated, I'll get the black LP wing mount then, figured I'd take a shot in the dark.
What exactly are are you looking for and I will clean those first and let you know just before I put it up

What exactly are are you looking for and I will clean those first and let you know just before I put it up
Have you considered doing fan adapters for HW and Castle esc's? I've been making my own out of 3mm plastic sheets to go from 35mm to 30mm fans. They're ugly, but functional.

Just the black LP wing mount for the Typhon TLR and a red basher bumper support, and I may get a white one also, just because.
What is the red support for?
Have you considered doing fan adapters for HW and Castle esc's? I've been making my own out of 3mm plastic sheets to go from 35mm to 30mm fans. They're ugly, but functional.

I will on a special order basis but I can hardly keep up with parts as it is honestly lol

Basher bumper for my V4.5 Ty6 (changed everything except esc and motor) the one I ordered earlier was for the K6 they will look great with the red EXB shock towers and red wing mount on them already!!
Check for the inventory update in approx 30 min

You are the best order placed, ordered a black one to that I'll give to a buddy of mine, Merry Christmas to him. Thank you again!!
Very welcome. Packing it up right now and going to take it to usps today. Tracking number should be sent to you in 30 seconds lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back