3DRC Spooky time sale!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
Happy Halloween 🦇
Use discount code "Spooky" for 15% off

Spooktacular Sale_HERO.jpg

Once admiral blue is gone. It will be gone for good. I have half a roll left so if you would like something in that color let me know.

Another absolutely amazing sale!! Don't miss out on this one guys if you haven't got your 3D-RC parts yet get them now!
Once admiral blue is gone. It will be gone for good. I have half a roll left so if you would like something in that color let me know.
Is that this blue or is it the darker blue?
20211022_102343.jpg

Another absolutely amazing sale!! Don't miss out on this one guys if you haven't got your 3D-RC parts yet get them now!

Is that this blue or is it the darker blue?View attachment 175610
The admiral blue is is the other blue. Doesn't sell so not going to carry that color. Looking into adding an Additional one in its place.

The admiral blue is is the other blue. Doesn't sell so not going to carry that color. Looking into adding an Additional one in its place.
OK 👍🏼 any ideas yet on the new color🤔

How about a bright florescent highlighter yellow, or a charcoal grey🤷
I may have to gather all of the options and run a pole and have the Forum pick out the next color

I may have to gather all of the options and run a pole and have the Forum pick out the next color
I think that would be awesome! Then maybe call it Arrma Forum "color" for the color name😍

Last edited:
How do you even make money running sales! 🙉 Truly one of the best vendors/businesses ive ever bought from. Can't say enough good things about 3D.
I don't lol. I am upfront with it all. I make $1.50 per WingMounts without any discounts. Less then a dollar after discounts. But with multiple parts in an order I am not covering multiple boxes and stickers on orders like that. After first part in an order I make about $2 every additional part. 3 sales this week. 7 parts sold made a profit of about $20😂 not including the $200 in parts I donated to different YouTube channels for giveaways.. I seriously only do this because manufacturer's could easily resolve these parts but refuse to because they would rather sell parts.

Screenshot_20211022-204643_Shopify.jpg

@3d-rc.myshopify.com is a good dude! Literally does it for the rc enthusiast .. 🤘🏻Buy his parts, they last longer than anything else offered. Plus you can get em in wicked cool colors.😎

If you have a bunch of local buddies that want some try and do group orders so it helps out his bottom line. Order to one spot and redistribute locally. 💪🏻💪🏻

Thanks for being so awesome brother 👊🏻

@3d-rc.myshopify.com is a good dude! Literally does it for the rc enthusiast .. 🤘🏻Buy his parts, they last longer than anything else offered. Plus you can get em in wicked cool colors.😎

If you have a bunch of local buddies that want some try and do group orders so it helps out his bottom line. Order to one spot and redistribute locally. 💪🏻💪🏻

Thanks for being so awesome brother 👊🏻
Thank you for the extremely kind words brother it's very much appreciated for the support and love

I just placed an order!! Can’t wait to put them on and check them out…. I ordered RED so it would match the EXB parts on my Talion!!

Thank you bro!!
Thank you sir. Will be out first thing in the morning

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back