3s average run time?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacX3

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Vorteks
Whats the average run time for a 3s vehicle on 50% or 100% with a 3s 50c 11.1v 5200 battery?

Average driving 30 minutes. Pedal to the metal off-road driving 10 minutes.

^^^^ said it best....! Lower times than that if you are doing grass where it has to work harder to put through it...

I get about 35 mins on a 5400mah 2S and 25mins on a 5000mah 3S. Although I have to stop at 25 just because the motor is super hot. But I don't have the same electronics as the stock rigs so it might differ a bit

Average driving 30 minutes. Pedal to the metal off-road driving 10
At 50%, it runs about 10 minutes on road, maybe 12-14 minutes if I don't push it. Its only running back and forth, I barely get to rip it, no place to send it or jumps near by.

At 50%, it runs about 10 minutes on road, maybe 12-14 minutes if I don't push it. Its only running back and forth, I barely get to rip it, no place to send it or jumps near by.
That's weird. What battery and what rig are you running?

Lectron battery. Vorteks. Could it be low voltage pack?
And from your post I'm guessing it's a 5200mah? What gearing are you using? That's suspiciously low for that battery capacity

And from your post I'm guessing it's a 5200mah? What gearing are you using? That's suspiciously low for that battery capacity
Its the stock one with the new vorteks 4x4 3s blx, I haven't used the other one that came with it. My other 2 vehicles runs fine with their own type of batteries.

Its the stock one with the new vorteks 4x4 3s blx, I haven't used the other one that came with it. My other 2 vehicles runs fine with their own type of batteries.
I've heard there's a rampant issue with the arrma escs cutting off too soon. Maybe get a voltage tracker and run it in NiMH mode?

I've heard there's a rampant issue with the arrma escs cutting off too soon. Maybe get a voltage tracker and run it in NiMH mode?
Voltage checker for the battery pack, is it the lipo checker or it that diff?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back