3s blx diff rebuild

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wags1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Can someone direct me a link to a good video for rebuilding my diff in my 3s blx big rock? Idk if its me but I cant seem to find one. Thank you.

I used the exploded view to put it back together. I watched a few you tube videos of diff building but not for BLX. I was worried at first but it wasn't bad. You should not have any extra pieces at the end. ?

I used the exploded view to put it back together. I watched a few you tube videos of diff building but not for BLX. I was worried at first but it wasn't bad. You should not have any extra pieces at the end. ?
Yup. Extra parts is never a good thing. Lol

Do you have access to the Arrma website? Print out magnified views from the exploded view downloads. Use these to work your way through each component you disassemble and put them back together. Learning the rc hobby takes time and a lot of trial and error. Once you've done things a few times, you'll be the one back here giving advice. Don't let it intimidate you, but take your time and take photos or videos along the way. Keep your parts in a chronological order as you take them off, and work your way backwards when it's time to put them back. Its cliche to say it, but practice makes perfect.

Do you have access to the Arrma website? Print out magnified views from the exploded view downloads. Use these to work your way through each component you disassemble and put them back together. Learning the rc hobby takes time and a lot of trial and error. Once you've done things a few times, you'll be the one back here giving advice. Don't let it intimidate you, but take your time and take photos or videos along the way. Keep your parts in a chronological order as you take them off, and work your way backwards when it's time to put them back. Its cliche to say it, but practice makes perfect.
Yeah, i guess thats good advice. Well, before today i didnt know how to replace the steering bellcrank but now i could do it perfectly. Thanks!

Yeah, i guess thats good advice. Well, before today i didnt know how to replace the steering bellcrank but now i could do it perfectly. Thanks!
That's exactly the point! Well done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back