3s blx replacement shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wags1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Hey all, I'm looking for an aluminium replacement set of shocks for my 3s blx big rock crew cab. No heavy jumping, just heavy bashing. Something plush like the stock ones. Rich D said turnigy trackstars would be a good choice. Any other choices? Nothing crazy expensive, also, does anyone know what length the rears and fronts are? Thank you.

I went with 50 wt oil and it stays planted at high speed rather than getting squirrely like it used to. Helped with cornering as well, especially with the 2.8 MT tires I just put on which I’m sure your brcc already has. My only complaint would be that the rod ends are plastic rather than aluminum.

I went with 50 wt oil and it stays planted at high speed rather than getting squirrely like it used to. Helped with cornering as well, especially with the 2.8 MT tires I just put on which I’m sure your brcc already has. My only complaint would be that the rod ends are plastic rather than aluminum.
Hr makes the aluminum rod ends. Backordered though. No, i still have the stock wheels. They work great for me though. I used to upgrade all kinds of parts yrs ago but now i just do only whats needed, imo. Lol

Hey all, I'm looking for an aluminium replacement set of shocks for my 3s blx big rock crew cab. No heavy jumping, just heavy bashing. Something plush like the stock ones. Rich D said turnigy trackstars would be a good choice. Any other choices? Nothing crazy expensive, also, does anyone know what length the rears and fronts are? Thank you.
Fronts are 100mm and rear are 115mm. I like the HR ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back