3s blx servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Racing and JX6221 imo. Is your stock servo dead? Mine still stock is fast and strong enough as it is .....even with heavier 2.8 Badlands and a little extension. Standard servo for me was almost too fast with the BRCC stock wheels and tires.

Hot Racing and JX6221 imo. Is your stock servo dead? Mine still stock is fast and strong enough as it is .....even with heavier 2.8 Badlands and a little extension. Standard servo for me was almost too fast with the BRCC stock wheels and tires.
Not yet but wanted to upgrade. Alot of slop in the steering.

Stock tires are hard to keep pointed right imo. Took me a little while to dial it in and not try oversteer compared to other trucks.
Still now I love the BRCC and run as often as all others combined. For my space where I can run the 1:10, it's fast and light,. Long wheelbase is perfect for me in this model. Works everywhere I go and it'll jump its ass off with the heavier tires.

You can grab an ADS-15 from JennysRC. That’s the stock servo for Arrma’s 1/8 scale rigs. They work well in the 1/10 scale trucks.

Both the ADS-15 and the JX6221 recommendations are good, but i think it wont really fix your slop problem (but it will help with recentering). The slop is a bit from the servo saver but mostly from the pivot balls wearing and from the steering bellcrank bushings.

You can replace the bushings and use bearing instead.
You can replace the pivot balls with this set, or get fancy and get an aluminum set from hot racing.

Last edited:
6x10x3 are the replacement bearings for the bushings? They look awfully big. Is this correct?

Sorry, i accidentally linked to the ones for the 6s platform. I edited the post to link to the correct (5x10x4) ones. You need 4 of them.
Thanks man. I thought thry looked big. Lol those r for the 3s blx big rock?

HThank you. I just ordered 4 bearings from Amazon, I had a 8 dollar gift certificate I haven't used.

This servo work good for me...and definitely a good upgrade ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back